The Cream of Natos

All things Swiss
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

The Cream of Natos

Post by tiktok » February 4th 2019, 10:44pm

John can say what he likes but these are the bad ass Natos I've been waiting for. Simple to strap on after watching the You tube video, incredible fit and a lot of colorways to pimp that ride. Also buckles come in various finishes including bronze and black DLC.

https://erikasoriginals.com

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: The Cream of Natos

Post by 3Flushes » February 4th 2019, 11:16pm

tiktok wrote:these are the bad ass Natos I've been waiting for... incredible fit and a lot of colorways to pimp that ride. Also buckles come in various finishes including bronze and black DLC.

Are you starting a blog?

I just can't like NATOS- and that one looks complicated.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by tiktok » February 4th 2019, 11:45pm

In honor of my dear friend Mistress Angel Stern I'm starting a flog but I doubt you will qualify for a subscription 3F...

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by tiktok » February 5th 2019, 9:10pm

The watchstraps are made from elastic parachute cord used by French marines in the 70s, hence the logo and when in France do as the French do. All I know is the material, colors and fit are great. There are fifty pages of photos on WUS of watches strapped with this brand. Artie you need to go on WUS and call them on it, me I work in a gay industry so I buddy up in the break room.
Eugene O'Neill.
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » February 6th 2019, 11:48am

MWR, the military watch resource has many members wearing their military issued watches on these elasticated para straps. There are some really nice ones in green with a thin yellow stripe too.

"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 6th 2019, 12:19pm

tiktok wrote:In honor of my dear friend Mistress Angel Stern I'm starting a flog but I doubt you will qualify for a subscription 3F...

Damn- I do so loves me some leather.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner

Return to “Swiss Watches”