A Shogun in Bali (bandwidth warning - lots of pics!)

Bedlam causing bends
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Re: A Shogun in Bali (bandwidth warning - lots of pics!)

Post by bedlam » May 2nd 2014, 8:30am

Watch Noob wrote:Bedlam you always take the most awesome pics. Thanks for the great thread. I think I would have shat my wet suit seeing that eel and barracuda. Perhaps that's why I don't dive :D

That Barracuda was shadowing us for a while before it came up behind us and I snapped that pic and it shot off. Barracudas are creepy bastards.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » May 2nd 2014, 8:53am

bedlam wrote:
Watch Noob wrote:Bedlam you always take the most awesome pics. Thanks for the great thread. I think I would have shat my wet suit seeing that eel and barracuda. Perhaps that's why I don't dive :D

That Barracuda was shadowing us for a while before it came up behind us and I snapped that pic and it shot off. Barracudas are creepy bastards.

Kind of reminds me of Archie Luxury.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » May 2nd 2014, 4:06pm

I am beyond in awe of not only your photographic skills and your knowledge, but also your use of actual dive watches in actual dives. Cooler than cool; one of the best things here in ages. My hats off like crazy to ya.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » May 2nd 2014, 8:13pm

TemerityB wrote:I am beyond in awe of not only your photographic skills and your knowledge, but also your use of actual dive watches in actual dives. Cooler than cool; one of the best things here in ages. My hats off like crazy to ya.

Shucks TB. Thats kind of you to say :oops:

I think the longer a person dives the more they want redundancy and back-ups in their equipment. Lots of occasional divers snicker at the use of dive watches but I like to have backups for my bottom time and my air. At some of the more serious sites people won't even take you out unless you carry 2 computers. Given my love of dive watches using one as a back-up for my bottom time is a no-brainer. And truth be told I refer to my watch to track time more often underwater because its way easier to read. Just the same as on land. For instant readability a well designed 3 hander absolutely shits all over the digital displays available on most computers.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.

Return to “Into the Deep Dive Photos & Videos”