AlbertaTime in the Tianjin Night (Utter Modem Carnage)

Chinese watch Museum and travels to China
bdgrewe74
Facebook ID: 0

Re: AlbertaTime in the Tianjin Night (Utter Modem Carnage)

Post by bdgrewe74 » October 19th 2011, 8:00am

Thank you for your pics.. and great story of your travels... I for one undertand why you posted these pics.. to share a distant land.. being informed always makes for a more informed opinion.. it is known that china has poverity issues just as every other country in this world... but take his picture for what they are... a view into another world in another place.. not to just poo poo all over... Trashmouthpo ..i mean Slopo.... if you don't like what you see don't look and certainly don't comment .. you certainly added nothing of value to this thread.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » October 19th 2011, 11:27am

Wow, how about those Chinese! As Charlotte wrote of Wilbur - "some pig!" If we can extrapolate from the scenes Alberta has shown us, they're clean, industrious, happy, well fed pet owners (not eaters!) who are just jam packed with social consciousness and the urge to better themselves, address moral issues, preserve the environment and work for the betterment of humanity at large - in fact, the very model of an enlightened people selflessly dedicated to virtue.

Eyes wide shut are they, Alberta? Well, you are on a pilgrimage after all. I guess I'll have to make allowances for some feverish fervor upon the occasion of your visit to the holy shrine of the Seagull. No dervish ever twirled quite so rapturously at the Ka'aba.

Oh, and watch out for icebergs, Titanic, old sport - they're much larger than the part you can see.
What's that? Unsinkable, you say? Well then - never mind.

I will take off the mantle of Nemesis long enough to say - journey well and safe home, hadji. I'm fattening up a brace of prime Pekinese for your homecoming feast.

Last edited by Anonymous on October 19th 2011, 3:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
falcon4311

Post by falcon4311 » October 19th 2011, 12:56pm

Slowpo wrote:Oh hawk, you love watching yourself talk. In all your post there's a bunch of blah blah with little substance.

I don't hate all Asian I just hate the Chinese for their practices. If that makes me a bigot then fuck it.

Yes, I decided to pay you another visit. I knew after Ron had posted pics from his travels in China that Slow (and that is what you are, very slow) would have some words of wisdom to spew out of his bigoted pie hole. You are without a doubt the most spiteful, ignorant ill informed puke I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. You make some of the most hateful comments that I've read, saying that you wished Foggy would get cancer and die is way over the top, even for a monkey like you. You ARE a bigot and you seem to wear that moniker like a badge of honor. Remember monkey boy, you are not native to North America and many may view you in the same light you view the Chinese.

Slow, may you be abducted by aliens who will probe you anally (mind you, I'm sure you would like that) and that they force feed you dog meat for the rest of your miserable racist life. You really are a piece of work Slow, you simple minded slug.

I'm sure I'll have the ususals jumping all over me for my post, but keep this in mind Noob and Homer. If you stand by and let lowlifes like his piece of donkey foreskin say the shit he does without stepping up...you are no better than he is. Enjoy that kung pow chicken boys, now let the name calling begin. I think it was shit heel, right Mike?

I'm off to comment in Koi's thread about his Vette.
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » October 19th 2011, 3:57pm

Falstaff wrote:If we can extrapolate from the scenes Alberta has shown us, they're clean, industrious, industrious, happy, well fed pet owners (not eaters!) who are just jam packed with social consciousness and the urge to better themselves, address moral issues, preserve the environment and work for the betterment of humanity at large - in fact, the very model of an enlightened people selflessly dedicated to virtue.

They're just pretty much normal, like us: just mostly very decent people trying to get by, and that means many have exactly the attributes you've just stated, each to varying degrees.

Falstaff wrote:If we can extrapolate from the scenes Alberta has shown us, they're...

But why do you keep needing so much to go from "some" to "they" as if everyone in a country need be one or the other with no no variance, no range of attributes. Is it a requirement to think in stereotypes?

I'm not showing all of China, nor am I showing everyone in China, and I've clearly said so.

Somehow, though, it seems as if you'd be happier, were I to visit the Louvre, that I make sure to include photos of litter on the grounds, and to get a shot of a visitor spitting on the sidewalk if I'm able to find one.

Just for balance, I gather you'd contend, in the name of some overall truth.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu

Post by Guest » October 19th 2011, 5:00pm

falcon4311 wrote:
Slowpo wrote:Oh hawk, you love watching yourself talk. In all your post there's a bunch of blah blah with little substance.

I don't hate all Asian I just hate the Chinese for their practices. If that makes me a bigot then fuck it.

Yes, I decided to pay you another visit. I knew after Ron had posted pics from his travels in China that Slow (and that is what you are, very slow) would have some words of wisdom to spew out of his bigoted pie hole. You are without a doubt the most spiteful, ignorant ill informed puke I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. You make some of the most hateful comments that I've read, saying that you wished Foggy would get cancer and die is way over the top, even for a monkey like you. You ARE a bigot and you seem to wear that moniker like a badge of honor. Remember monkey boy, you are not native to North America and many may view you in the same light you view the Chinese.

Slow, may you be abducted by aliens who will probe you anally (mind you, I'm sure you would like that) and that they force feed you dog meat for the rest of your miserable racist life. You really are a piece of work Slow, you simple minded slug.

I'm sure I'll have the ususals jumping all over me for my post, but keep this in mind Noob and Homer. If you stand by and let lowlifes like his piece of donkey foreskin say the shit he does without stepping up...you are no better than he is. Enjoy that kung pow chicken boys, now let the name calling begin. I think it was shit heel, right Mike?

I'm off to comment in Koi's thread about his Vette.

Hehe fucking shitbird. Hey falcon why don't you put a fist looking dildo in your ass and go fuck yourself. You never contribute nothing to this forum, you just come here to defend Alberta Chinese crap. You are nothing but a shitbird bitch falcon now go back to deskdivers. You know falcon you little whore, i would like to put you in really tight shoes,
then super glue your ass shut
force feed you laxatives
and poke you with a stick, but im not finish! Then i will stick a very long needle into your pee hole while using an exacto knife to slice it apart slowly. Falcon Are you goin to send me a pm saying you goin to come to my house and kick my ass now hehehe fucking douchebag
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » October 19th 2011, 5:06pm

AlbertaTime wrote:
Falstaff wrote:If we can extrapolate from the scenes Alberta has shown us, they're clean, industrious, industrious, happy, well fed pet owners (not eaters!) who are just jam packed with social consciousness and the urge to better themselves, address moral issues, preserve the environment and work for the betterment of humanity at large - in fact, the very model of an enlightened people selflessly dedicated to virtue.

They're just pretty much normal, like us: just mostly very decent people trying to get by, and that means many have exactly the attributes you've just stated, each to varying degrees.

Falstaff wrote:If we can extrapolate from the scenes Alberta has shown us, they're...

But why do you keep needing so much to go from "some" to "they" as if everyone in a country need be one or the other with no no variance, no range of attributes. Is it a requirement to think in stereotypes?

I'm not showing all of China, nor am I showing everyone in China, and I've clearly said so.

Somehow, though, it seems as if you'd be happier, were I to visit the Louvre, that I make sure to include photos of litter on the grounds, and to get a shot of a visitor spitting on the sidewalk if I'm able to find one.

Just for balance, I gather you'd contend, in the name of some overall truth.

Alberta, I understand that this is a pleasure trip for you and hope it is everything you wished it to be, but I also understand that you have no interest whatsoever in seeing or publicizing the unpleasant aspects of modern Chinese life - thousands of sweatshops producing fake, contaminated or just plain inferior goods, an egregious policy of ignoring patents and intellectual property rights, factories spewing toxic waste, callous disregard of human rights, brutal repression of ethnic and religious minorities, government at all levels riddled with corruption, an aquisitive eye on its smaller, yummier neighbors and a view toward world hegemony - I get it - such scenes spoil the whole "New Improved Celestial Kingdom" vibe you've worked so hard to foster.

I guess if I knew that right behind the Louvre was a sweatshop recycling mercury with child labor and pumping its waste into the Seine, yeah - that just might color my appreciation of the Mona Lisa - so much so that if I were only interested in Beauty and Art rather than some "overall truth", I might well avoid walking around back, too.

Your "view of China" rice bowl is half full, more than that really - in fact it is brimming.
Mine is more than half empty and the rice is rotten and crawling with maggots. I won't eat it.

Two meals from the same kitchen, eh?

AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » October 19th 2011, 9:34pm

Falstaff wrote:Two meals from the same kitchen, eh?

Two different restaurants. Same country.

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » October 20th 2011, 5:47am

AlbertaTime wrote:

Nope, same restaurant, same kitchen, same country - different customers.
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » October 20th 2011, 6:25am

Falstaff wrote:
AlbertaTime wrote:

Nope, same restaurant, same kitchen, same country - different customers.

Nope.

The country is big enough for two restaurants, and lotsa different kinds of people.

AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » October 20th 2011, 6:40am

DoctorIvey wrote:Join AT and the rest of the Pod People.

Oh sure, as if your unceasingly condemnatory, rigidly maintained, one-size-fits-all position regarding the Chinese makes you so much less "Pod-like" than me.

**snort**

eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » October 20th 2011, 12:56pm

Watch Noob wrote:Image
This thread should be COSC certified. Same Chinese propoganda BS, same seagulls (pun intended) flying in for support.
Carry on.

True and yet, I'm sure no one expected anything else from our friendly in-house commie troll, brilliant as a bullshitier extraordinarie with an agenda, I may add...
@ those that claim that today's Chinese poor are better off than any other time in history thanks to the communist, or think Chiang Kai-shek was bad for China, I will sugess to take a long look at Taiwan .....
Hawk (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » October 20th 2011, 2:25pm

eddiea wrote:
This thread should be COSC certified. Same Chinese propoganda BS, same seagulls (pun intended) flying in for support.
Carry on.

My wild ass guess is that it will continue for so long as we "talk past one another". I haven't yet seen AT claim that China is utopia or that Sea-Gull is typical of the Chinese factory.

However, despite those posting the trip reports being capable of acknowledging all the downsides of the place, there remains a core group at this forum quite incapable of acknowledging that not everything sucks. I'm not sure why - perhaps an infantile need for homogeneity? Willful ignorance? We may never know.

True and yet, I'm sure no one expected anything else from our friendly in-house commie troll, brilliant as a bullshitier extraordinarie with an agenda, I may add...
@ those that claim that today's Chinese poor are better off than any other time in history thanks to the communist, or think Chiang Kai-shek was bad for China, I will sugess to take a long look at Taiwan .....

Oddly enough, in all the posts I've seen, specifically including those by AT, I've never seen a claim that the Chinese poor are better off because of the communists. Merely that they're better off - perhaps in spite of the communists.

But the phenomenon known as the "internet echo chamber effect" remains intact and viable. People can say (though I doubt they actually believe) some of the most outlandish stuff for no better reason than that it's a popular opinion. Great, if putting one's brain in neutral and going with the tide is a goal - otherwise, not so much.

But, for those whose geo-political knowledge is solely derived from bumper stickers, the temptation to build strawmen proves insurmountable. Neither AT, nor the other occasional "Sea Gulls", to borrow Noobs identifier, have ever once claimed that China was a bastion of political and civil freedom, or that grinding poverty did not exist, or that government wasn't corrupt, or that ... well, you get the picture.

In contrast, there seems to be a core group here that bristles at the very implication that not everything sucks, that not 100% of officials are corrupt, that not one single, solitary individual is capable of recognizing the value of IP. An illustration of a clean workplace with reasonably happy workers doesn't comport well with your prejudices so you choose to view it as "propaganda", thus illustrating an ignorance of what propaganda really is.

Sad, actually.

Here's a question:

Since you have positioned yourselves as the arbiter of moral rectitude, respect for IP, appreciation of an unoppressive (for the most part) government and feel entitled to criticize the Chinese...

What the fuck have you actually done to claim that high ground apart from an accident of birth?

Apart from a few vets, police and social workers here, I'm guessing fucking nothing. Had you been born in the PRC you would not be one whit more ethical or moral than those you decry. You are bereft of shame and claiming credit for accidents of birth - you stand on the shoulders of giants and find cause to criticize those that were born under other circumstances.

How fucking special.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » October 20th 2011, 6:00pm

Hawk wrote:
eddiea wrote:
Carry on.

My wild ass guess is that it will continue for so long as we "talk past one another". I haven't yet seen AT claim that China is utopia or that Sea-Gull is typical of the Chinese factory.

However, despite those posting the trip reports being capable of acknowledging all the downsides of the place, there remains a core group at this forum quite incapable of acknowledging that not everything sucks. I'm not sure why - perhaps an infantile need for homogeneity? Willful ignorance? We may never know.

Oddly enough, in all the posts I've seen, specifically including those by AT, I've never seen a claim that the Chinese poor are better off because of the communists. Merely that they're better off - perhaps in spite of the communists.

But the phenomenon known as the "internet echo chamber effect" remains intact and viable. People can say (though I doubt they actually believe) some of the most outlandish stuff for no better reason than that it's a popular opinion. Great, if putting one's brain in neutral and going with the tide is a goal - otherwise, not so much.

But, for those whose geo-political knowledge is solely derived from bumper stickers, the temptation to build strawmen proves insurmountable. Neither AT, nor the other occasional "Sea Gulls", to borrow Noobs identifier, have ever once claimed that China was a bastion of political and civil freedom, or that grinding poverty did not exist, or that government wasn't corrupt, or that ... well, you get the picture.

In contrast, there seems to be a core group here that bristles at the very implication that not everything sucks, that not 100% of officials are corrupt, that not one single, solitary individual is capable of recognizing the value of IP. An illustration of a clean workplace with reasonably happy workers doesn't comport well with your prejudices so you choose to view it as "propaganda", thus illustrating an ignorance of what propaganda really is.

Sad, actually.

Here's a question:

Since you have positioned yourselves as the arbiter of moral rectitude, respect for IP, appreciation of an unoppressive (for the most part) government and feel entitled to criticize the Chinese...

What the fuck have you actually done to claim that high ground apart from an accident of birth?

Apart from a few vets, police and social workers here, I'm guessing fucking nothing. Had you been born in the PRC you would not be one whit more ethical or moral than those you decry. You are bereft of shame and claiming credit for accidents of birth - you stand on the shoulders of giants and find cause to criticize those that were born under other circumstances.

How fucking special.

Guess I'll pick up the gauntlet so scornfully thrown.
So, on behalf of the "He-man China Haters Club"....

Never heard reasoning quite so specious - and obvious. Laughable, if it weren't so sad. Clearly I didn't realize that you were on the credentials committee. Apparently, only vets, cops and social workers, by virtue of their public service and despite their individual moral and ethical standards, are permitted to be critical in your hallucinatory PC world. The rest of us are, alas, too tainted by the shameful and corrupting influence of birth in a free society to be allowed to point out that the Emperor of the Celestial Kingdom, far from being clothed in Imperial finery and ushering in a new Golden Age, is as naked a jay bird and is sitting in a pile of shit.

Alberta has chosen to focus on the positive aspects of modern China.
I've chosen to point out the negative aspects. Yin to his Yang, if you will.
Put the two "opposites" together to see the entire symbol - the true picture of China today. Such differing viewpoints also put the Chinese on notice that the world is watching with a critical eye - something they need to know.

Standing on the shoulders of giants allows me to see the repression of ethnic minorities in China, smell the stench of their toxic manufacturing waste and decry their undeclared economic warfare. What a view - thanks giants! - especially since it was your suggestion that I as your child and successor climb up and look around.

I apologize for spelling it out this way, but I credited you with more perception. A "second level" reader you aren't.

So, save your scorn for those lickspittles who'll gratefully accept it as a deserved penance for an embarrassing "accident of birth" and who quail at the thought that someone might label them a bigot or even a racist for not vetting their opinions with the currently prevailing popular ethos.

As for me, I suspect I'll ultimately answer to some higher power for my sins - sacred and profane - but certainly not to sanctimonious fellows like you. Pompous popinjay.

"Oh brave new world that has such people in it"

Oh, and uh - fuck (just so I'll appear to be serious).

attila350

Post by attila350 » October 20th 2011, 6:18pm

I'm relatively new here,and this post has been very enlightening, First those pictures were VERY nice,second I think all of us who use there head know that they don't represent the whole country,and there are places that look like the gates of hell,I am however surprised to see just how far they have come as a country. Do I want to live there? No thanks,I like it here, and we have many problems here also,but the things that are spewing from some are just ignorance,there is good and bad everywhere,more there than here I would imagine,but as I said I didn't expect it to be so nice looking, as for the things coming from Slo In the head,just reminds me of two things,The first is the grief I got about MY spelling when I first joined,and second,are his rants,they remind me of something I read somewhere, His comments are"like a tale told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,..signifying nothing" I just read Falstaff's post and couldn't agree more,were the pictures nice,Yes,did they tell the whole story ,not by a long shot,but the way he expressed himself was perfect, using words to paint a picture of what really exists,I mean they have no regulations and no problem abusing human rights, or polluting the planet, I just liked that he was able say what was on his mind with out just spewing garbage,and I am still amazed that there cities are as nice looking as they are.
Last edited by Anonymous on October 20th 2011, 6:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » October 20th 2011, 6:21pm

Falstaff wrote:
Hawk wrote:
eddiea wrote:
Carry on.

Sad, actually.

Here's a question:

How fucking special.

Never heard reasoning quite so specious - and obvious. Laughable, if it weren't so sad. Clearly I didn't realize that you were on the credentials committee. Apparently, only vets, cops and social workers, by virtue of their public service and despite their individual moral and ethical standards, are permitted to be critical in your hallucinatory PC world. The rest of us are, alas, too tainted by the shameful and corrupting influence of birth in a free society to be allowed to point out that the Emperor of the Celestial Kingdom, far from being clothed in Imperial finery and ushering in a new Golden Age, is as naked a jay bird and is sitting in a pile of shit.

Put the two "opposites" together to see the entire symbol - the true picture of China today. Such differing viewpoints also put the Chinese on notice that the world is watching with a critical eye - something they need to know.

Standing on the shoulders of giants allows me to see the repression of ethnic minorities in China, smell the stench of their toxic manufacturing waste and decry their undeclared economic warfare. What a view - thanks giants! - especially since it was your suggestion that I as your child and successor climb up and look around.

I apologize for spelling it out this way, but I credited you with more perception. A "second level" reader you aren't.

So, save your scorn for those lickspittles who'll gratefully accept it as a deserved penance for an embarrassing "accident of birth" and who quail at the thought that someone might label them a bigot or even a racist for not vetting their opinions with the currently prevailing popular ethos.

As for me, I suspect I'll ultimately answer to some higher power for my sins - sacred and profane - but certainly not to sanctimonious fellows like you. Pompous popinjay.

I'd gladly pay for this shit...I feel smarter with each paragraph.
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » October 20th 2011, 6:39pm

Nice pictures. The geo political debate is pretty predictable, the western influence evident in the architecture was a little surprising.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
eddiea

Post by eddiea » October 21st 2011, 1:36am

Hey Hawk... starting to get this feeling you are the chief writer for AARP Monthly , I'm sure is a point somewhere in your dense and overwritten prose, almost certain it is lots of potential in it yet, never fails to bored most of us to freaking tears.
My take is , it would probably do wonders for the forum audience, if you try something new and exiting like, say good ol' English ! feel daring , use slang if you have too .
Following your essays to the end (without most deserting halfway), will make your efforts worth it.....
Hawk (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » October 21st 2011, 7:21am

Falstaff wrote:
Always a pleasure. We don't always agree but your points are generally valid.

No credentials needed. However, the attitude does seem, for lack of a better word, smug. It reminds me of a bunch of frat boys criticizing the poor kids.

There's an old saw about not criticizing someone until you walk a mile in their shoes.

I tend to agree with that old bit of wisdom and I'd bet money that few here have experienced grinding poverty, an oppressive government, corrupt local officials and the like. I tend to respect the opinions of those with experience and there's a lot of opinion here but not a great deal of experience.

Hold up there a second. That may be what you intended but that wasn't what came through. The fundamental and profound difference between AT's posts and your own is a matter of over generalization.

Whereas he acknowledges the warts, corruption, IP issues and other real world observations about the place, the typical response is generalized, stereotyped and perfunctory. Yin-Yang would be nice but in order for it to actually happen the China bashing posts would have to be sprinkled with indications that the poster realized that China isn't one big monolithic chunk of evil with nary a bright spot.

Yes, the giants have done a great job. The view is largely accurate but, and I believe this is important, your view is still from half a world away. Your view is no doubt generally accurate but may be found wanting in specifics.

No you're not. But, realistically, it's not as bad as you seem to think. "Specious" and lacking in perception are pretty mild - as far as "Scorn" is concerned you may well be accurate in your appraisal though I would hasten to add that I have no scorn for the members, merely for perfunctory remarks.

As you well know, scorn is, like disdain, an attitude one holds. I may not express it publicly except rarely but I will continue to be scornful of opinions that could be easily better informed.

I'm an atheist. I can't rely on others to explain things in an afterlife most especially things which are admittedly only my opinion. But, "pompous popinjay" does have a certain lyrical quality, does it not?

It was a stylistic departure for me. It didn't wear well.

And there you have it. Explanatory notes added but no real change.

Perhaps we have our own version of yin-yang: your disdain for presumption and PC with my scorn for stereotypes and over generalizations.

I doubt either of us will greatly impact the other's outlook. I'll cheerfully grant that yours is the more popular. It's nearly ubiquitous here. I'll even admit I sometimes enjoy being contrary for it's own sake. I'll also admit that my reaction to stereotypes, when exhibited by those such as yourself, isn't really scorn - it's more akin to disappointment. Unrealistically or not I tend to expect better.

Waxing eloquent in defense of stereotypes doesn't make the practice any more appealing - it's polishing a turd, mixing honey with the hemlock. It's what I would expect if we took up a collection and treated Slowpo to four years at Oxford.
Hawk (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » October 21st 2011, 7:41am

eddiea wrote:Hey Hawk... starting to get this feeling you are the chief writer for AARP Monthly , I'm sure is a point somewhere in your dense and overwritten prose, almost certain it is lots of potential in it yet, never fails to bored most of us to freaking tears.
My take is , it would probably do wonders for the forum audience, if you try something new and exiting like, say good ol' English ! feel daring , use slang if you have too .
Following your essays to the end (without most deserting halfway), will make your efforts worth it.....

I'll take that as constructive.

I did try something different a while back - I changed sides and started China bashing.
It wasn't hard. I simply linked a bunch of stuff from chinasmack and minitofu.

Both sites are chuck full of sources of outrage. Oddly enough I tend to see the Asian sites exposing the underbelly as a positive thing. They're agents of change. This would be a good example of Falstaff's analogy to the rice bowl being either half full or half empty (with maggots).

I find it ironic that an article on minitofu can be picked up by other sites eventually landing on a more familiar site whereupon it is picked up and posted, third or fourth hand, on WL as yet another China outrage. I believe there's usually two stories with many of the articles. The first, naturally, is the outrage itself. The second and less obvious one is that the articles are stirring things up and providing a thorn in the side of the authorities and miscreants.

My attempt at not sounding like a lecturer = fail. I was just getting disappointed as the members of this forum are generally quite capable of a more nuanced approach. They do a great job of media myth-busting and could probably offer perspectives and insights that would be quite valuable. The perfunctory China-bash post is, well, beneath 99% of the members here.

That's a compliment.
eddiea

Post by eddiea » October 21st 2011, 7:50am

Almost forgot, quick the Chinese topic Hawk, let it go ... is not your forte.
At least and even under the layers of bullshit Alberta is coherent, you on the other hand, are not only obviously erratic and making no sense but coming across a bit senile, hence the lack of general direction in your posts, I guess...
Tell you what... why don't you share with us a nice cozy story you can handle ? say ... my bingo nights?
Hawk (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » October 21st 2011, 8:01am

eddiea wrote:Almost forgot, quick the Chinese topic Hawk, let it go ... is not your forte.
At least and even under the layers of bullshit Alberta is coherent, you on the other hand, are not only obviously erratic and making no sense but coming across a bit senile, hence the lack of general direction in your posts, I guess...
Tell you what... why don't you share with us a nice cozy story you can handle ? say ... my bingo nights?

You don't take compliments very well, do you?

Return to “AlbertaTime Museum and Travels”