CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44643
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by koimaster » January 2nd 2021, 1:14pm

They say you do your best work when you’re working for a cause you believe in, and I think that applies to Christopher Ward’s effort with the C60 Blue Limited Edition. A variant of their C60 diver that combines many of their recent design innovations, this watch was released in support of Blue Marine Foundation’s 10th anniversary.

A brief introduction to Blue Marine (or BLUE): they are a British advocacy group working to end unsustainable fishing practices and restore the ocean to long term health. Their mission “is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way.” The plan is to accomplish this through a combination of international treaties, research and implementation of sustainable fishing practices, and improving the human society’s connection with the ocean—definitely, a lofty and worthy cause to support. Christopher Ward’s goal with this watch is to raise £200,000 towards BLUE’s efforts.

https://www.thetimebum.com/2020/12/chri ... ime+Bum%29
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15127
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by biglove » January 2nd 2021, 8:35pm

Saw this one on day released. Is tempting on bracelet.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
User avatar
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 1429
Joined: May 23rd 2013, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Too Far South, Floriduh
Contact:

Re: CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by MAX » January 4th 2021, 6:01am

See through dial AND blue? Double no-no for me. YMMV

I dont hate its looks though, just woudnt buy.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
Post Reply

Return to “Hail Britannia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests