CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
koimaster
Founder

CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by koimaster » January 2nd 2021, 1:14pm

They say you do your best work when you’re working for a cause you believe in, and I think that applies to Christopher Ward’s effort with the C60 Blue Limited Edition. A variant of their C60 diver that combines many of their recent design innovations, this watch was released in support of Blue Marine Foundation’s 10th anniversary.

A brief introduction to Blue Marine (or BLUE): they are a British advocacy group working to end unsustainable fishing practices and restore the ocean to long term health. Their mission “is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way.” The plan is to accomplish this through a combination of international treaties, research and implementation of sustainable fishing practices, and improving the human society’s connection with the ocean—definitely, a lofty and worthy cause to support. Christopher Ward’s goal with this watch is to raise £200,000 towards BLUE’s efforts.

https://www.thetimebum.com/2020/12/chri ... ime+Bum%29

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by biglove » January 2nd 2021, 8:35pm

Saw this one on day released. Is tempting on bracelet.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: CHRISTOPHER WARD C60 BLUE LE

Post by MAX » January 4th 2021, 6:01am

See through dial AND blue? Double no-no for me. YMMV

I dont hate its looks though, just woudnt buy.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “Hail Britannia”