Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
- Posts: 42417
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Nothing About The New Omega Speedmaster Snoopy – Honest – And Our 1st Cease and Desist
http://www.scottishwatches.co.uk/2020/1 ... nd-desist/
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 32110
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Just what I want to hear, a bunch of Scotsmen complaining how much their watches cost.
- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
- Facebook ID: 1043975795
- Location: Redding,CA
Sounds like my old man pinching a penny...His tag line was: Thrifty...not cheap
- Posts: 7584
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Welcome to the watchlords liberal echo chamber.
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: July 11th 2019, 2:51pm
- Facebook ID: 0
I'm not replacing my Undone Snoopy watch for that.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest