C60 Elite 1000 - Initial Impressions

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
koimaster
Founder

C60 Elite 1000 - Initial Impressions

Post by koimaster » April 5th 2020, 12:29pm

Posted at CW

shocolite » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 am

Finally, I have received my C60 Elite 1000!

In the past couple of years I have purhcased a couple of CW watches and was very interested when the C60 Elite 1000 was announced.

Nearly two weeks ago I ordered the C60-42ADD3-T0KK0-B0 with titanium bracelet and also the black/red hybrid strap.

Fair credit to CW when the watch arrived next day (to Ireland). However I was mistakenly sent the Blue/Orange version of the watch. I left the watch in its plactic wrappings, whilst the colour was nice there was a couple of minor things that let me know it was not the clour for me. CW (Kaite) was very helpful and arranged for the watch to be collected from my home. Anyway, the correct Black/Red version of the watch arrived yesterday.

I do prefer the black/red version - especially the matt bezel. My first impressions whilst unpacking the watch were good. The watch was fitted with the titanium bracelet, the QR system is really a huge improvement over the previous breaclet design. Very straightforward to remove & replace the bracelet with the hybrid strap.

I had to remove 2 links from the bracelet for a good fit. There is a noticable weght difference between the titanium and steel bracelets - I have a 22mm bracelet from another CW watch - and otherwsie apart from a slight colour.

https://www.christopherwardforum.com/vi ... 36#p806138

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Hail Britannia”