Farer Roché World Timer

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Farer Roché World Timer

Post by Racer-X » November 2nd 2019, 10:10am

"Boutique British watchmaker Farer have just released what many in the horological community are calling their best watch to date – the Farer Roché World Timer. Hewn from 316L stainless steel, the svelte 39mm case of the Roché World Timer is a mere 11mm thick, ensuring that the timepiece offers a great amount of bandwidth when it comes to wearability, while simultaneously landing it firmly in what many consider to be the "Goldilocks zone" of watch sizes. Housed inside the polished steel case is ETA's venerable 2893-1 "Top Grade" movement, a self-winding job that offers a great many features, including 48 hours of power reserve, world time complication, date complication, 21 jewels and 28,800 (4Hz) vibrations per hour."

https://timeandtidewatches.com/farer-roche-world-timer/

conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Farer Roché World Timer

Post by conjurer » November 2nd 2019, 7:26pm

foghorn wrote:
November 2nd 2019, 11:54am
The askew positioning of the fine steel gear handles is particularly fetching.
I'm somewhat surprised that this gag hasn't caught on better, like the near-universal use of "tyme knobs."

Anyway, I like this wartche. Interestingly, I like a lot of the shit that Farer comes out with.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Farer Roché World Timer

Post by TemerityB » November 4th 2019, 2:39pm

bobbee wrote:
November 4th 2019, 10:40am
My preference.

Damn, you beat me to it! :lol:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Hail Britannia”