Watches with British & Commonwealth roots
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

The new Marloe Mormar

Post by koimaster » September 10th 2019, 8:10am

Pre-order-

Loch Morar

We name all our watches after bodies of water, mainly in the UK but sometimes further afield. When we approached our dive watch project we knew the name was going to be of utmost importance, and the depth of the water would be similarly so. Luckily we have a hugely deep loch in Scotland, Loch Morar, which is 310 metres deep.

For a project spanning over 3 years, the Morar certainly should be old news to us. Yet each time we look at it we are filled with excitement, for we have created our very first dive watch, and it’s a beautiful thing.

When we started the Morar project we knew we wanted to create something unique, which in the dive watch world is almost impossible. Yet here we are. The result of an incredible level of effort, thought, discussion and execution, the Morar hits every point we wanted to achieve; unique, robust, resolved and distinguished. It’s been a labour of love for us and we’re overjoyed to put our name to it and send it out into the world, for everyone to use and enjoy. And use it you can; the Morar is not just a good-looker, it’s a proper dive watch designed to survive at depths that few humans could.

So we give you the Morar - we hope you like it.

https://www.marloewatchcompany.com/page ... i=76644969

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The new Marloe Mormar

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 10th 2019, 8:29am

What was the name of it again? The Marmite Mongrel? Whatever, it blows.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas

Return to “Hail Britannia”