Summer is the worst season

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
nimbleboy
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Summer is the worst season

Post by nimbleboy » June 28th 2024, 7:01pm

I, too, hate summer. I'm in Minnesota, USA. I sit around all summer in my skivvies with my A/C set to 66° F waiting for October to show up. The dewpoint has started hitting 70° F pretty regularly, which is jungle-like. Apparently, the crops (corn and soy beans) which cover most of this state and the states around me kick out a lot of extra moisture into the air. I wish I could retire to Canada. Or Norway or Sweden or Finland or Iceland or Siberia or...
Is it safe?
smellody
Owner

Post by smellody » June 29th 2024, 9:46pm

nimbleboy wrote:
June 28th 2024, 7:01pm
I, too, hate summer. I'm in Minnesota, USA. I sit around all summer in my skivvies with my A/C set to 66° F waiting for October to show up. The dewpoint has started hitting 70° F pretty regularly, which is jungle-like. Apparently, the crops (corn and soy beans) which cover most of this state and the states around me kick out a lot of extra moisture into the air. I wish I could retire to Canada. Or Norway or Sweden or Finland or Iceland or Siberia or...
True story.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 1st 2024, 7:00pm

I hate summers guts. By the time it's cool enough to do a little yard work, the sun's coming up. Micturating on my landscaping would be 10X the rain we get. I get eaten alive by bugs right through the DEET which has apparently turned into an attractant. FUCK summer, indeed.

I also hate the snow.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2023 3flushes Media.^^^
smellody
Owner

Post by smellody » July 1st 2024, 7:05pm

3Flushes wrote:
July 1st 2024, 7:00pm
I hate summers guts. By the time it's cool enough to do a little yard work, the sun's coming up. Micturating on my landscaping would be 10X the rain we get. I get eaten alive by bugs right through the DEET which has apparently turned into an attractant. FUCK summer, indeed.

I also hate the snow.
I agree with the entire first paragraph.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”