Act of kindness

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Act of kindness

Post by Ofcmark » October 18th 2022, 6:41pm

Gentlemen
Once again I’m humbled by the random acts of kindness that come from members of this group
A few weeks ago I made a post asking what to do with an Invicta watch that had broken asking for suggestions on what to do with it. After a couple days I get a message from Alain asking for my address. Alain said that he wanted to send me something. I got it today and was totally shocked, in the package he sent me was a bronze Glycine watch. In the past I’ve had medical issues and have been reached out to by members of this board offering monetary donations And moral support. All from members here that I have never met in person. I’ve been involved in Law enforcement for over 30 years and seen some pretty horrible stuff, members of this board are a daily reminder to me that there are so many decent people still out there in this world. I’m very proud to be a member and call myself a watchlord . Thanks again Alain, the watch and your friendship are truly appreciated.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Re: Act of kindness

Post by jason_recliner » October 18th 2022, 7:38pm

I've been fortunate to receive an act of kindness from Officer Mark when I was at my lowest point. Sorry to hear you've been doing it tough yourself Mark. You deserve all the kindness you receive. And well done Alain.

World's greatest forum.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Re: Act of kindness

Post by Nuvolari » October 22nd 2022, 10:09am

Wow - I had missed this and it is fantastic to read!

Though, not surprising.

And once again what is only a watch becomes a special sentimental token - independent of its intrinsic value as an interesting machine!

:bvbvbv: :Thumbsup:

Best to you Mark!
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”