- Posts: 46158
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
- But dad, it was not my fault. We were all in church praying. Everyone got up and the teacher in front of me had her dress in between her buttocks, so I leaned forward and pulled it out. That was when she hit me.
- Reggie, said the father. - You don`t do that to women. True enough, already the next day Reggie came home with a new black eye.
- Reggie, I thought we talked about this!
- But Dad, said Reggie.
- It was not my fault! There we were in church praying. Everyone got up and the teacher in front of me had her dress in between her buttocks. When Thomas sitting next to me saw it, he leaned forward and pulled it out. I knew she didN`t like it, so I pushed it back!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."