You don`t do that to women

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
koimaster
Founder

You don`t do that to women

Post by koimaster » June 13th 2022, 7:02am

Little Reggie comes home from Catholic school with a black eye. The father sees it and says, - Reggie, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?

- But dad, it was not my fault. We were all in church praying. Everyone got up and the teacher in front of me had her dress in between her buttocks, so I leaned forward and pulled it out. That was when she hit me.

- Reggie, said the father. - You don`t do that to women. True enough, already the next day Reggie came home with a new black eye.
- Reggie, I thought we talked about this!

- But Dad, said Reggie.

- It was not my fault! There we were in church praying. Everyone got up and the teacher in front of me had her dress in between her buttocks. When Thomas sitting next to me saw it, he leaned forward and pulled it out. I knew she didN`t like it, so I pushed it back!

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Re: You don`t do that to women

Post by AlbertaTime » June 13th 2022, 9:09pm

Reminded me of the time I was sitting dead center on the very back seat of a downtown bus, when a (thankfully) very attractive lady with books and such on her lap got up off the bus-stop seat, clutched her books and such in her arms, boarded the bus and strolled down the aisle.

With the front of her skirt tucked up between the books.

I woulda thought she'd have felt the breeze.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”