Things I Can't Fucking Stand

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3240
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by ocean » March 19th 2022, 4:19am

koimaster wrote:
March 18th 2022, 11:57pm
ocean wrote:
March 18th 2022, 6:18pm
WatchCrunch fucking pussy ass bullshit wannabe forum!
Kind of like geeks and wit rolled into one it seems.
Yes it is.

I just wonder if they will do what I asked or are they like geeks and freeks that need the numbers?
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9082
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by codguy » March 19th 2022, 4:52am

ocean wrote:
March 18th 2022, 6:18pm
WatchCrunch fucking pussy ass bullshit wannabe forum!
Concur.

I joined to see what it was all about (since you can't lurk w/o joining) and found the place more like a wading pool.
Also had to request to be removed from membership.


Oh, and I bet someone needed <5 minutes to whine to the moderator about your post.
.



Image



.
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3240
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by ocean » March 19th 2022, 10:51am

koimaster wrote:
March 19th 2022, 9:16am
According to someone else who is lurking there, your account is active.
I’m going to give it a couple days then the old ocean might make things quite fun for those that lurk. That ocean was a true ball busting asshole.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3097
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by JAS1125 » March 19th 2022, 5:25pm

ocean wrote:
March 19th 2022, 10:51am
koimaster wrote:
March 19th 2022, 9:16am
According to someone else who is lurking there, your account is active.
I’m going to give it a couple days then the old ocean might make things quite fun for those that lurk. That ocean was a true ball busting asshole.
No replies to your post yet...
I don't care for it either....too hard to navigate, and it's too much like Geeks when they first started.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
User avatar
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 9518
Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by bedlam » March 19th 2022, 9:15pm

People who stop their car 3m or more back from the line at traffic lights.

WTF are they doing???

A few months ago I had to get out and tell a lady to pull forward as we were in a dedicated turn right lane and she was too far back to trigger the signal so we missed getting our right-turn arrow.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8778
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by Mark1 » March 20th 2022, 7:33am

Believe me, I've got issues. Some folks here make me seem relatively well adjusted. I appreciate that about this place.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46084
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by koimaster » March 20th 2022, 1:35pm

JAS1125 wrote:
March 19th 2022, 5:25pm
ocean wrote:
March 19th 2022, 10:51am
koimaster wrote:
March 19th 2022, 9:16am
According to someone else who is lurking there, your account is active.
I’m going to give it a couple days then the old ocean might make things quite fun for those that lurk. That ocean was a true ball busting asshole.
No replies to your post yet...
I don't care for it either....too hard to navigate, and it's too much like Geeks when they first started.

Image

There was a great post a few werks back about his/her watches.
my wife and I were on a cruise and got pitched these Oprah approved must have watches with technology inside to heal your body. Any Phillip Stein lovers out there?
I liked the dual time aspect but a quartz movement for $$$$ today seems crazy.
I wish I would have known more about watches then and with the money spent purchased something else for our match…
we did look cool btw … 😂
My wife and I would like to see your matching wrist shots. ❤️♥️
cheers! Chad and DeAnna
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9606
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by smellody » March 20th 2022, 2:59pm

People who do not stop at stop signs.

People who do not signal lane change.

People who exceed the posted speed limit.

Truck people who tailgate until you move out of their way who drive to the next car and tailgate them. Then as alone as there is not the next mark to tailgate are unable drive the speed limit.

People (usually truck and Subaru people) who drive 15 miles under the speed limit and when youn go to pass them, they pace you until you are speeding. You pull.back behind them and they slow down to 15 miles per hour under the speed limit.
   Image
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9480
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by jason_recliner » March 20th 2022, 6:43pm

koimaster wrote:
March 20th 2022, 1:35pm
JAS1125 wrote:
March 19th 2022, 5:25pm
ocean wrote:
March 19th 2022, 10:51am
koimaster wrote:
March 19th 2022, 9:16am
According to someone else who is lurking there, your account is active.
I’m going to give it a couple days then the old ocean might make things quite fun for those that lurk. That ocean was a true ball busting asshole.
No replies to your post yet...
I don't care for it either....too hard to navigate, and it's too much like Geeks when they first started.

Image

There was a great post a few werks back about his/her watches.
my wife and I were on a cruise and got pitched these Oprah approved must have watches with technology inside to heal your body. Any Phillip Stein lovers out there?
I liked the dual time aspect but a quartz movement for $$$$ today seems crazy.
I wish I would have known more about watches then and with the money spent purchased something else for our match…
we did look cool btw … 😂
My wife and I would like to see your matching wrist shots. ❤️♥️
cheers! Chad and DeAnna
I had to reply it's just such a beautiful story I hope you and DeAnna are very happy together and love each other long time.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 9518
Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by bedlam » March 20th 2022, 8:20pm

smellody wrote:
March 20th 2022, 2:59pm
People (usually truck and Subaru people) who drive 15 miles under the speed limit and when youn go to pass them, they pace you until you are speeding. You pull.back behind them and they slow down to 15 miles per hour under the speed limit.
Yes. I find this particularly on dual lane roads. Typically these drivers will sit under the limit when you are blocked in behind them but if the other lane opens up and you can pass all the sudden they are doing the speed limit, or more. Arseholes.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3125
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by Nuvolari » March 20th 2022, 10:28pm

codguy wrote:
March 20th 2022, 4:59pm
smellody wrote:
March 20th 2022, 2:59pm
People who exceed the posted speed limit.
GFY
Yeah… I have no idea what the hell this lunatic is talking about….

Where’s Smellody, damn it!!? Who the hell high-jacked his account!!?

Fine! Well, now Imma high-jack this thread!

First, I want to make it clear that I am not at all familiar with the word, ‘limit’ as I don’t believe I have ever heard it before. ‘Limit’ - is that some sort of citrus?

The silly numbers posted on the sign mean nothing.

Instead - keep in mind there are two fundamental rules which could serve to make all highways a lot damn safer if motorists innately understood and followed them:

1. Do not exceed a speed that a reasonable person could consider to be unsafe for the conditions;

2. Slow traffic, keep right.

If your travels are restricted by an arbitrary limit - then, you are slow. Therefore, you are obligated to keep to the right and check you mirrors to make ensure you are not impeding traffic flow.

Slow cars (also known as Prius) that fail to yield to the flow of traffic are a Thing I Can’t Fucking Stand.

I get it, okay - it’s a WATCH forum - so, HERE!
7B6A01DF-ABB0-418D-856F-9E2299C663C3.jpeg

0421191C-598A-4DF8-95EB-1EC8D26FA00F.jpeg
And this last one (below)…? We’ll, fuck it - there’s no watch - but that little kid there is now an awesome middle school teacher… because, it turns out, speed doesn’t kill - ignorance & inattention do.

And - stupidity. That’s deadly one - and, like all young men, I survived a chronic affliction.

That (pink) ticket to the right? Yeah… that was for being fucking stoooo-PID!

But it wasn’t for speeding, okay?

It was only for ‘driving without lights (lights out)’…

Well, actually, that - and also for ‘failure to stop’ for the stop sign.

And, speeding. But, it came up last. So, in my defense, it was the very last of many vehicle code items he was able to cram into that small spot on the citation.

Now, I pretty much only collect watches - so, Imm use this soapbox to store old rusty Incitca parts.
4C4ECE52-9F40-459D-885B-F0BC7DB38D88.jpeg
/end high-jacking of thread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
”Russian Warship - Go Fuck Yourself!”

Image
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46084
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by koimaster » March 20th 2022, 10:36pm

codguy wrote:
March 20th 2022, 4:59pm
smellody wrote:
March 20th 2022, 2:59pm
People who exceed the posted speed limit.
Uhm, nope


edited to be more nicer
I liked it better before.

Prius drivers in general, slow drivers in passing lanes.
dumb fuck drivers who think they are cops.

Dumb fuck drivers who pull into your lane to slow you down. (I enjoy hitting my brights or passing on right shoulder with rover to spray their car with rocks)

Rice burners with loud exhaust

People who sit on your bumper with a car that is a pos and then try to speed up on you.

Drivers who sit in the passing lanes and when you try to pass on the right, speed up.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
DoctorIvey (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1521
Joined: May 19th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Things I Can't Fucking Stand

Post by DoctorIvey » March 21st 2022, 5:15am

conjurer wrote:
March 20th 2022, 11:54pm
People who don't react when I flash my brights; hey, asshole, you're signaling to pass, I'm being a good guy, and you're not reacting. Get your head out of your fucking ass and pass me before I change my fucking mind, you distended rectum.
You can add to that the idiot who gives me his high beams in anger when I am actually using my well adjusted low beams.
Post Reply

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AntFarm, gerdson, Hawk, MAX and 2 guests