Western tv heroes

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
koimaster
Founder

Western tv heroes

Post by koimaster » November 16th 2021, 9:52pm

Will Hutchins (Sugarfoot), Peter Brown (Lawman), Jack Kelly (Maverick), Ty Hardin (Bronco), James Garner (Maverick), Wayde Preston (Colt .45), and John Russell (Lawman)

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Western tv heroes

Post by Falstaff » November 24th 2021, 3:58pm

Paladin - "Have Gun, Will Travel". Ex-military, gambler, classical scholar, world traveler, gourmet, ladies' man, wine and cigar connoisseur, West Point grad and greased lightning fast with his six gun - "a knight without armor in a savage land" per the theme song.
"Open the pod bay door HAL."
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 25th 2021, 12:29am

Falstaff wrote:
November 24th 2021, 3:58pm
Paladin - "Have Gun, Will Travel". Ex-military, gambler, classical scholar, world traveler, gourmet, ladies' man, wine and cigar connoisseur, West Point grad and greased lightning fast with his six gun - "a knight without armor in a savage land" per the theme song.
Quite from being a "lady's man", Richard Boone was a closeted homosexual. He pled with series creators that he might wear ass-less chaps during the filming, but was rebuffed at every turn. Alas, being Richard Boone, nobody in their right mind wanted to have sexual congress with him, even the disgusting old bears who ran the networks and studios at that time. He would travel, certainly, but only in search of wood, first of the young 'uns, and then of anybody who could pop a boner in his presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Gun_ ... or-a-boner
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 25th 2021, 2:03am

conjurer wrote:
November 25th 2021, 12:29am
Falstaff wrote:
November 24th 2021, 3:58pm
Quite from being a "lady's man", Richard Boone was a closeted homosexual. He pled with series creators that he might wear ass-less chaps during the filming, but was rebuffed at every turn. Alas, being Richard Boone, nobody in their right mind wanted to have sexual congress with him, even the disgusting old bears who ran the networks and studios at that time. He would travel, certainly, but only in search of wood, first of the young 'uns, and then of anybody who could pop a boner in his presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Gun_ ... or-a-boner
Richard Boone was married - to women - 3 - and has kids and everything. The page 10 dandy facts about "Have Gun - Will travel" is just an unfortunate choice of words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Gun_ ... or-a-boner. :lol: Wonder how long it will stay up, so to speak.
Last edited by 3Flushes on November 25th 2021, 3:07am, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^
DoctorIvey
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DoctorIvey » November 25th 2021, 2:38am

Exactly. He couldn’t make it stick, if you get my meaning. Boone was directly related to Daniel Boone, though he rejected the tail that his famous great grand uncle so favored. He graduated from Hoover High (not making this up) and served (that’s right) on three (there that number again) different ships in the Navy during the Pacific, ahem, theater. Still not convinced? His final film was the underground cult hit The Bushido Blade, in which Boone offered to take a pay cut if he could also play the role of Suk Miyagi, the geisha girl. Rumor has it Hec Ramsey was canceled when series creator Harold Jack Bloom went off shift when Boone began speaking with a lisp and requested that his horse be rechristened Pinkie Pie.
Falstaff, we’re just messing with you. Everyone knows Paladin was a badass.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » November 25th 2021, 6:42am

DoctorIvey wrote:
November 25th 2021, 2:38am
Exactly. He couldn’t make it stick, if you get my meaning. Boone was directly related to Daniel Boone, though he rejected the tail that his famous great grand uncle so favored. He graduated from Hoover High (not making this up) and served (that’s right) on three (there that number again) different ships in the Navy during the Pacific, ahem, theater. Still not convinced? His final film was the underground cult hit The Bushido Blade, in which Boone offered to take a pay cut if he could also play the role of Suk Miyagi, the geisha girl. Rumor has it Hec Ramsey was canceled when series creator Harold Jack Bloom went off shift when Boone began speaking with a lisp and requested that his horse be rechristened Pinkie Pie.
Falstaff, we’re just messing with you. Everyone knows Paladin was a badass.

(wiping tears from eyes) Oh-oh-oh-okay, fellas. You've had your little joke(sniffle).
"Open the pod bay door HAL."
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”