Then & then

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
koimaster
Founder

Then & then

Post by koimaster » June 27th 2021, 4:39pm

Early 60’s hair styles, big hair, not much sex, ask Hawk.

Yeah, probably your grandmothers who liked sex, put out and were fun.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Then & then

Post by conjurer » June 27th 2021, 7:38pm

My Nana used to say that she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I used to visit her when I was a young lad.

A complete WASP, she'd sit on her davenport (or settee, as she called it), put aside her copy of Graham Greene's latest, pass gas into her sittin' pilla, and say, "In my younger days, nobody gave skull like me. Nobody. One time, during my Grand Tour, in Istanbul, I gave a blowjob to Kemal Ataturk so well that his fez shot off his head when he gave me his creamy benediction. Now go get me another deck of Pall Malls, you shit lizard."

Looking back at those days, it's actually quite easy to see how I became so totally fucked up.
Hawk (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Hawk » June 27th 2021, 7:41pm

Looks more like the cast from Dallas.

Visitors to the state during its run found that if they didn’t have big hair it could be rented at the airport.

By the time I worried about getting laid the style had shifted to something called “Woodstock Skank”.
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » June 28th 2021, 12:17am

conjurer wrote:
June 27th 2021, 7:38pm
My Nana used to say that she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I used to visit her when I was a young lad.

A complete WASP, she'd sit on her davenport (or settee, as she called it), put aside her copy of Graham Greene's latest, pass gas into her sittin' pilla, and say, "In my younger days, nobody gave skull like me. Nobody. One time, during my Grand Tour, in Istanbul, I gave a blowjob to Kemal Ataturk so well that his fez shot off his head when he gave me his creamy benediction. Now go get me another deck of Pall Malls, you shit lizard."

Looking back at those days, it's actually quite easy to see how I became so totally fucked up.
Shit lizard!

Hehehehe
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”