Tiger Woods In Car Crash

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
koimaster
Founder

Re: Tiger Woods In Car Crash

Post by koimaster » February 23rd 2021, 1:15pm

conjurer wrote:
February 23rd 2021, 12:51pm
Breaking now on CNN--Tiger Woods involved in a single car accident, removed with the jaws of life, in hospital now with "moderate to severe injuries."
Tiger who?

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by biglove » February 23rd 2021, 7:06pm

Not news? Smells, I am saddened.

I am no fan of watching golf as it just puts me to sleep but as a horrible golfer in my youth who eventually gave away his clubs in his 20s, O can’t stand gold anymore. But Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer of all time. And just like the NBA which I have no desire to watch, I can still appreciate the athleticism of some of the elite players.

God given talent honed to as near perfection as is humanly possible with thousands of hours of practice, hundreds of thousands swings, a level of devotion few of us are capable of. The muscle memory he achieved is a pinnacle of sports.

Despite his affection for trashy women while being married to a supermodel and the half a billion dollars his sick dick cost him, he has overcome several surgeries that would have crippled most people.

Give credit where it is due. This is a tragic end to a phenomenal career.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by smellody » February 23rd 2021, 8:18pm

biglove wrote:
February 23rd 2021, 7:06pm
Not news? Smells, I am saddened.

I am no fan of watching golf as it just puts me to sleep but as a horrible golfer in my youth who eventually gave away his clubs in his 20s, O can’t stand gold anymore. But Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer of all time. And just like the NBA which I have no desire to watch, I can still appreciate the athleticism of some of the elite players.

God given talent honed to as near perfection as is humanly possible with thousands of hours of practice, hundreds of thousands swings, a level of devotion few of us are capable of. The muscle memory he achieved is a pinnacle of sports.

Despite his affection for trashy women while being married to a supermodel and the half a billion dollars his sick dick cost him, he has overcome several surgeries that would have crippled most people.

Give credit where it is due. This is a tragic end to a phenomenal career.
Disagree on all counts.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”