Columbia professor who uses heroin says the drug helps him maintain a work-life balance and should be legal for everyone

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
Watch Noob
Banned

Columbia professor who uses heroin says the drug helps him maintain a work-life balance and should be legal for everyone

Post by Watch Noob » February 19th 2021, 4:46pm

These are the people teaching our kids. If it's not snowflake revisionist history, let's welcome in heroin. Heroin is a gateway drug to......, well death I guess.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/columbia-pro ... 31983.html

A Columbia professor who uses heroin says the drug helps him maintain a work-life balance and should be legal for everyone
Watch Noob
Banned

Re: Columbia professor who uses heroin says the drug helps him maintain a work-life balance and should be legal for ever

Post by Watch Noob » February 19th 2021, 5:06pm

bbattle wrote:
February 19th 2021, 4:54pm
Another Timothy O'Leary.

I wonder what else he has to say about rainbows, unicorns, and watches?

Does he think cricket would ever be a popular sport in the US?
Not sure Acid and Heroin are on the same level. Never tried either and never will, but I've heard Acid is mid expanding to some, where as all I see with heroin is people slumped over into a coma. Mind you my only experience seeing heroin use is in the movies. Regardless of any drug, I don't think a Teacher let alone a Prof. should be using drugs and promoting them.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Re: Columbia professor who uses heroin says the drug helps him maintain a work-life balance and should be legal for ever

Post by jason_recliner » February 19th 2021, 11:20pm

Watch Noob wrote:
February 19th 2021, 4:46pm
Heroin is a gateway drug to......, well death I guess.
:mrgreen:

What a fucking clown. I hope his son becomes a rentboy selling his white arse to get his next hit. Fucking fucktarded fuck.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Falstaff » February 21st 2021, 10:54am

It feels good, so I'll rationalize some good reasons to continue using it.

If he's not an addict now, he will be.
"Who are you?" "I am the new Number Two." "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six."

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”