From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Getting gas at the local BP station

Post by bedlam » February 13th 2021, 9:54pm

Watch Noob wrote:
February 13th 2021, 6:32pm
at 55 seconds in: I like how the one dude that just cleaned the shit out of his drawers was walking of thinking, wow didn't get me. Then they bring the roof down on the poor bastard.
I don't think NPC's think anything.

I'm not really sure why you posted this?
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » February 13th 2021, 11:41pm

I have a nephew who loves those games, he competes, the whole schemer. He tried to get me into it; bought an X-box but I could never get the hang of the role play games, couldn't see the life pellets, never found the hidden doors. I played golf for about six months until one day I drove into a sandtrap and chucked that fucking X-box off of my balcony into the pool.

Fuck those fucking games.

God, Im an old man.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
Watch Noob
Banned

Post by Watch Noob » February 14th 2021, 7:30am

I used to play a lot of FPS Desktop games mainly Delta Force related releases on the NovaLogic servers for on line matches. My kids who are much older now were the X-Box type and got me to get one. I could never manage the Controller and couldn't even run straight trying to play COD, I'd last like 30 seconds before being shredded. My X-Box collects dust for the most part until I break it out to play motorcycle racing games or such entertainment.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » February 14th 2021, 8:12am

conjurer wrote:
February 13th 2021, 11:37pm
You guys realize that this is a video game, right?
Yep, ARMA-3 gave it away.
Still reminds me of Sicilian TV

"I’m picturing a guy in a helmet, trying to lick windows until the mailman stops by with a package. He takes the helmet off to admire his Invicta" - svaglic

bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » February 14th 2021, 7:56pm

Played Arma for a time in a clan (AC4OM - A Country 4 Old Men) and ran our own server. At the higher levels it was a serious competitive military sim. A massive learning and skill curve but lots of fun.

The footage above is just guys taking potshots at non-player characters...it's not even proper game play. Though the idea it was real seems to have given Noob a boner.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”