If being a WatchLord isn't enough.

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

If being a WatchLord isn't enough.

Post by Mark1 » February 1st 2021, 12:23am

This came up on my news feed. For $50 you can become a Lord or Lady in Scotland. There's a sale going on now so don't sleep on this one.

https://establishedtitles.com/?gclid=EA ... gLiV_D_BwE
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Re: If being a WatchLord isn't enough.

Post by Nuvolari » February 1st 2021, 9:05am

Turns out, when you order your British magazines you can just select the drop down and choose from Rev, Dr, Sir, Lord, Mr, Mrs, or Ms.

I’m looking forward to receiving mail to “Sir Reverend Lord Doctor Nuvolari Mister”... that’ll show my pretentious mailman, once and for all, who’s entitled!
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
MAX

Post by MAX » February 1st 2021, 11:15am

Would it be Lord Doctor or Doctor Lord and is this legal to put on my passport? LOL
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
smellody

Post by smellody » February 1st 2021, 7:09pm

I earned Doctor the legitimate way through blood and sweat completing my coursework, portfolio, and researching, writing, and defending my dissertation.

I answered an ad in Rolling Stone magazine for my Reverend title from the Universal Life Church. Once my letter of having been ordained arrived I registered it with the County registrar and paid a $10 fee. Since then, I've married 40+ couples and buried my grandma. Only one of those marriages has ended in divorce.

Always nice to confuse party people by noting you married your spouse's brother and sisters and your own sisters. One I made $225 in 15 minutes marrying a physician couple on short notice. Also, once I received a $50 PETCO gift card and other gift cards.

Groupon had a $12 deal for the above mentioned or similar lordship title. With a 30% off coupon I ordered a meter by meter section of pasture land at a Scottish Castle for Dad for his Father's Day.

Oh, I ordered one for myself as well. Her Ladysmith and I can tour the castle and the grounds when ever we want and get a % off at the gift shop.

I'm one of those Lord Reverend Doctor folks.

Ok, back to work.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » February 1st 2021, 10:56pm

I am a ordained minister, registered as such in my parish (county) and legally able to marry couples in the State of Louisiana. Thanks to Dudeism. Have to love the internet.

https://dudeism.com/
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”