Mary Kay Letourneau Bites the Big One

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Mary Kay Letourneau Bites the Big One

Post by conjurer » July 7th 2020, 11:07pm

Mary Kay Letourneau, child rapist and teacher, dies of cancer at 58:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/us/mary- ... index.html

I actually met her once; she was with her husband, Vili Fualaau, whom she raped when he was 13. She went to prison for it, and married him when she got out. She said that she wanted Samoa of that.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Mary Kay Letourneau Bites the Big One

Post by biglove » July 8th 2020, 11:19pm

koimaster wrote:
July 8th 2020, 8:14pm
Advanced colon cancer. Not a pleasant to die.
My list of ways I do not wish to go, having seen too many cases in hospice, include all forms of GI cancer.

Have only had two patients ever that we could not control pain in. One was osteosarcoma, the other colon cancer. :(
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » August 3rd 2020, 1:26pm

What my wife had is another way not to go. The Hospice she had told her on the morning of when she died told her En quote I told you this is the way your gonna to die, you can turn off hospice and go to the er or stay in hospice en quote. Wife said why do I even try anymore enquote nurse walked out saying she would get her a certain medical device and we should have it later that day or she will call. 8 hours later no medical device and I helped her to bathroom and got her back in bed. She grabbed my hand and died. I was on phone with now begging for help, they said get morphine and I said she’s dying... she had heart lung failure. Oh did I say my wife is 17 years older then me. The only thing different was I met her at 26
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » August 3rd 2020, 5:23pm

hootchlid wrote:
August 3rd 2020, 1:26pm
What my wife had is another way not to go. The Hospice she had told her on the morning of when she died told her En quote I told you this is the way your gonna to die, you can turn off hospice and go to the er or stay in hospice en quote. Wife said why do I even try anymore enquote nurse walked out saying she would get her a certain medical device and we should have it later that day or she will call. 8 hours later no medical device and I helped her to bathroom and got her back in bed. She grabbed my hand and died. I was on phone with now begging for help, they said get morphine and I said she’s dying... she had heart lung failure. Oh did I say my wife is 17 years older then me. The only thing different was I met her at 26
Damn them.
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » August 3rd 2020, 5:32pm

Yes. Every one asked me why I didn’t sue. I didn’t because why? She’s gone can’t change that, the director, the telephone nurse and the nurse whom said those things to her were all terminated 2 days later. I told the social worker and I posted a running post of what they said on Facebook as it happened. That was enough to terminate them. That satisfies me. Can’t bring her back.
This was taken in the summer of 1987 on shellback day, this is on the equator in the Indian Ocean,I am the one with shirt unbuttoned in the middle
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 3rd 2020, 7:48pm

hootchlid wrote:
August 3rd 2020, 1:26pm
That's a terrible way to go, sir. I am otherwise without words.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » August 3rd 2020, 8:13pm

She got to go in her bed holding my hand. And we got 5 years more then expected, she was given 4 years max in 2010 she died dec 2019. I can be selfish and want more, but, we got time we weren’t supposed to have. All I can do is mourn her. And now I can look at beautiful women without that certain glare. Lol
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 3rd 2020, 10:36pm

hootchlid wrote:
August 3rd 2020, 8:13pm
She got to go in her bed holding my hand. And we got 5 years more then expected, she was given 4 years max in 2010 she died dec 2019. I can be selfish and want more, but, we got time we weren’t supposed to have.
Heartbreakingly true. Especially today. Every day is a blessing these days.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”