Gioia Pura Busy Bodies

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Gioia Pura Busy Bodies

Post by tiktok » June 28th 2019, 5:34pm

I ordered a Citizen Promaster from Gioiapura.it for a really insane price. I just got an email from them stating they want a photograph of my credit card, last 4 digits showing, plus another piece of id to ship the watch. They also kept warning me about customs and duties and they ship ups which means guaranteed brokerage house handling customs, $$$$. FTFNW, I'm not sharing id with a company in Italy, would rather just do PayPal through Japan though I just discovered Casio Oceanus watches. I've never been keen on radio signals but these watches are incredibly well finished, rumor has it they are finished by Seiko in the Zaratsu room. Hard to imagine Sony and Seiko in bed together but I will give it a shot. These are hella cheap on the Bay. Titanium through and through.

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Gioia Pura Busy Bodies

Post by biglove » June 28th 2019, 8:49pm

Have gazed upon the Oceanus models from across the internets for some time. Would love be to own one.

And the Itamight be busy a tad more trustworthy than the Croats but not by much.
"You can't fix stupid but you can sedate the hell out of it."-Youseff Achmed, MD

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”