Tour of Mystical Palace Today

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Tour of Mystical Palace Today

Post by tiktok » June 7th 2019, 4:55pm

Some esoteric dude with tons of money built this crazy palace @1910 that features symbols of the Knights Templar, Freemasons and kaballists. Highlights include the well for initiates, the Crusaders chapel and huge gardens. Lots of gargoyles, bachus and numerology here. Ms Tikker is into this crazy sheit.
"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Re: Tour of Mystical Palace Today

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 7th 2019, 5:49pm

artman wrote:Forgive my ignorance but where the hell are you guys? That place looks amazing.

I think they're in Sintra, Portugal, and that fascinatingly peculiar and stunning piece of architecture is called Quinta da Regaleira.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Tour of Mystical Palace Today

Post by tiktok » June 8th 2019, 3:59am

http://www.regaleira.pt/en

The stone entrance to every door is ornately carved with a unique design incorporating references to the occult and to the sea. The Portuguese ruled the sea way back when and for my own interest most of the great navigators were Jews who preferred life at sea to the Inquisition. I have read treatihypothecating treatises hypothecating that Columbus was Jewish, certainly much of his crew was Jewish and many stayed in Cuba as free men.

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”