Is "Downton Abbey" a Show For Cocks?

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Is "Downton Abbey" a Show For Cocks?

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 7:36pm

So I have a problem over here. Theres a girl I really want to get her knickers down and shes nice and stuff and Id certainly like to give her a good pronging but the problem is every time I go over there shes watching downton Abbey and I think this is a show that only fucking planks watch. Like why the fuck do I have to watch this shit about a bunch of spastic cocks during the Borer war living it up like a bunch of cocks while the scummy downstairs help have to wait on them hand and foot like a bunch of cocks. Like I said I really want to slip my John Thomas into this girls moist verginer but is it worth it to sit there like a fucking plank and watch downton fucking Abby. I dont know. I thought Id turn to you spastic cocks to find out if you would sit through Downton Abbey if it was worth getting some trim. I know you blokes are old cocks and have been around so I thought Id ask you even though Im sure you wanking cooking fat around your wedding tackle planks will have me on you fucking cocks.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Is "Downton Abbey" a Show For Cocks?

Post by foghorn » September 5th 2015, 7:48pm

I always thought it was a show about a "lady of the night" named Abby who worked Downtown.

My guess is that people who watch this show are homo (and I don't mean erectus) and the girl you are after most likely is sporting a scrotum pole.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 7:52pm

I figured youd sound off first you fucking plank. Truth is my Mum has knickers that she smears cooking fat into to sooth her snapper as old as you you cock. You ever want to mix it up with me old man just come to London and look me up at the Margaret Thatcher counsel housing estate near the East End and Ill fuck you up you ancient plank.
foghorn

Post by foghorn » September 5th 2015, 8:15pm

conjurer wrote:I figured youd sound off first you fucking plank. Truth is my Mum has knickers that she smears cooking fat into to sooth her snapper as old as you you cock. You ever want to mix it up with me old man just come to London and look me up at the Margaret Thatcher counsel housing estate near the East End and Ill fuck you up you ancient plank.

No problem you damned fool!! As soon as you remove your puntalette dick from Camilla parkers bowels!!
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » September 5th 2015, 8:16pm

I havunt not wartched any uv thattt Thare bRitish Tv shows sInce BeNNy hIll gEorge Went to thu grayt Beeyonce. I sussspeckt that yu harber homoseksual freeQuenseees by areysing Such maTttters. Knott That thare iS AnnyTheen wRong wif thaaat purrSay. sEw whut is Wrong wiTH a briTissh hO givvin aDvice lYke dEEEr abbey forE fUckS sake? geT over Yursef yEwe encOntimint Fuk.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
spanky1

Post by spanky1 » September 5th 2015, 8:43pm

A PBS Gold Mine. The rise and fall of the British Monarchy. A British Soap Opera told with a lot of flare for capturing how the haves and have nots coexisted together.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 5th 2015, 9:09pm

Eye parsonally wood naught watch inny sutch TB programme just four sum poon-tang, unless it wuzz Shakka wrath of Cannes; shee iz mooey cally-intay. Eye mite sit thru batmann or der Grean Whore-net, ore-ida even Gliggilan's Eye-land, ass-zooming that Ginger and Merry Anne lezz out in front of Thirsten III and Lovee Howl, naught too mension thuh p'fesser an thuh Skipurr. udder thin that,, eye doan's pills cair, ewe sanktumonyass jane aire sick bagg. An stoppp cawling us awl plamkues uh bunchuh planques, ass whale, ore-ida wheel haftuh slapp ewe tuh sleap. Bassard... :roll:
Jamesbee
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Jamesbee » September 5th 2015, 9:28pm

Conjurgulator. iT sownds ass if yer dreem off gettin off with sewsanne boil is nigH! at hand!! Dont not led go off tham!!!!! Pursuvier, wartch that sheet even iff eet gifts yew pink-I and diaryerr!!!! ! Then ploww that be-hatch propuh, innit?11
Decyded to Put down battal of The somme wead killar - Conjurer
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 10:29pm

Fuck you all you spastic planks. I came here to find out about hi-end watches and whatnot, as well as what shows make one look like a fucking cock, and you wanking cooking-fat-draping arseholes do nothing but scratch my fucking anus you fucking planks. Mortuus, you in particular make me wanna stomp on a fucking squrriel over hear. An old fuck like you telling a young fresh buck like me where to get off makes me quiver like a fucking spastic, you damned old cock. I will personally fly to Murica and kick your fucking arse you plank. I will fuck you up so bad you will wish for death which you claim to be you cock.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 10:32pm

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:I figured youd sound off first you fucking plank. Truth is my Mum has knickers that she smears cooking fat into to sooth her snapper as old as you you cock. You ever want to mix it up with me old man just come to London and look me up at the Margaret Thatcher counsel housing estate near the East End and Ill fuck you up you ancient plank.

No problem you damned fool!! As soon as you remove your puntalette dick from Camilla parkers bowels!!

Camilla Porker Bowels makes me want to spew you fucking plank arsehole cock. I will personally come to alabama or Pennsilvania or whereever the fuck you live you cock and fuck you up personally as soon as I get my driving license you spastic.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 10:35pm

Mark1 wrote:I havunt not wartched any uv thattt Thare bRitish Tv shows sInce BeNNy hIll gEorge Went to thu grayt Beeyonce. I sussspeckt that yu harber homoseksual freeQuenseees by areysing Such maTttters. Knott That thare iS AnnyTheen wRong wif thaaat purrSay. sEw whut is Wrong wiTH a briTissh hO givvin aDvice lYke dEEEr abbey forE fUckS sake? geT over Yursef yEwe encOntimint Fuk.

What the fuck did you suffer a stroke you fucking plank. I would like to spread cooking oil all over my cock before arsefucking you into the next century you cock. I will do this as soon as I can come up with airfare to fly BOAC over there to fuck you up you spastic wanker. See if I dont.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 10:37pm

spanky1 wrote:A PBS Gold Mine. The rise and fall of the British Monarchy. A British Soap Opera told with a lot of flare for capturing how the haves and have nots coexisted together.

Thanks so fucking much you Alister Cooke plank wanker. Like I give a fuck about youre horseshite idea of UK telebision you spastic cock. If I were old enough Id fly to the USA and kick you right in youre cooking-fat-encrusted balls you plank.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2015, 10:41pm

Jamesbee wrote:Conjurgulator. iT sownds ass if yer dreem off gettin off with sewsanne boil is nigH! at hand!! Dont not led go off tham!!!!! Pursuvier, wartch that sheet even iff eet gifts yew pink-I and diaryerr!!!! ! Then ploww that be-hatch propuh, innit?11

Oh OK so now we have a Canadian showing of to impress the fucking murican cocks. Just what I need a guy from British wanking Columbia to tell me what the fuck to beat off to you fucking plank. I would fly there via Air France or whatever the fuck you speak over there you fucking cock and beat you to fucking death but all the fucking de Haviland Comets have crashed and I aint fucking flying on a cocksucking Boeing 707 fuck that plank shit you cock.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 6th 2015, 12:38am

Yore nawt fitte two lik my Habana tabaka Eva braun annual sfhincter, yew flexxi jurkawf. Ewe doan's pils scare me, ewe focking warter-bizkit eating bearded clam. Awl you dew is stare at pickshures off yore mum inn her 3-peace swimesoot and slapp yore flopy tew the beet off 'dicso duck.' Yew cain't evin ufford the tube fare to Charing Cross, you gurly twit, let aloan uh tripe on the BOAC. You prolly thimk that fredy los angelus laker is stil flying hiss fleat off DeeCee 8's ovar hear, Mr chokolit starefits! U knead to back thuh truk thuh phuck bak upp and git off yore hi-hose, you tittee-tweesting bleu-bawled fits & cheaps eating phuck-wadd.I'll wrapp yure testicull pawket round yore noze hoal, yew basemint-dweling ricardo cabesa.

URA Image Image
Jamesbee
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Jamesbee » September 6th 2015, 5:11am

I wood jus lyke too c this big taLking meester whoosis from ye olde cuntry flie ovar hear aunt bea turnt bake at Idlewilde kustoms, thee cuss-tom-merry pork off entre four bratish surbujects entaring thee troo free narth amergio vespucis, loLL harhar har. tHay wud sart heem oot, ha Ah.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 6th 2015, 3:17pm

Jamesbee wrote:I wood jus lyke too c this big taLking meester whoosis from ye olde cuntry flie ovar hear aunt bea turnt bake at Idlewilde kustoms, thee cuss-tom-merry pork off entre four bratish surbujects entaring thee troo free narth amergio vespucis, loLL harhar har. tHay wud sart heem oot, ha Ah.

Heez nuthin' butt uh pluss-syze wankur, wankin' thuh day uway an listinning tew thuh chipemunks' Xmuss ablum own hizzold ate-trak playah...jess agnore hizzass; t'ain't wurff lissinin' two.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 6th 2015, 11:19pm

OK so the girl I want to slip my John Thomas into is named Berle. I like her very much as most of the girls in the counsel estates smell like feet and she doesnt. Shes kinda plain and a little slow but thats OK because that means I might be able to hide the salami with her.

Now I know Ive asked you fucking planks about tooder wartches and youve given me a right pranging which I probably deserved you fucking cocks. But right now I have to get my cock wet with this broad GODAM it. But all she wants to do is sit around and watch Downton fucking plank Abbey so fuck it. Should I fuck this crumpet or not so answer my questing you wanking cock planks.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 6th 2015, 11:26pm

foghorn wrote:I always thought it was a show about a "lady of the night" named Abby who worked Downtown.

My guess is that people who watch this show are homo (and I don't mean erectus) and the girl you are after most likely is sporting a scrotum pole.

In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » September 6th 2015, 11:39pm

Sew what yore sayun' iz that yer sew despurt four rumpee-pumpee's that ewe wunna tri havin' seks whiff sum pore gurl whos prolly naught veri brite 2 beggin' wiff? Thass dissgoosting, ewe sik fuckin' wannabe Dawn Wan! Ewell gibbons prolly git hur pragnunt an thatill meen won ore too mor adishuns too thuh supligh off wankurs in uh wurld awarsh withem. wye doan ewe jest beet awff? Uze yore left hand sew it'l feal differn't? Mebbe ewe shud mouve tuh Greanlande sew ewe c'n meat yore dreemgurl amung thuh glayshurrs 'n schitte. Phind yoreslef thuh purrfuct plankette...
Jamesbee
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Jamesbee » September 7th 2015, 4:31am

Oi, Klonjuror mayt, yoo is well awt off owder yeah? Wot yoo effen fockin on abawt, yeh? Wew awt off odor I caws it. Did wee efen fockin awks fow yo lyffez tory's yeh? I dunno fink so.... Anywayz I ent bovvured. fock yoo yeh? puuv.
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bbattle » September 11th 2019, 5:20pm

&&() It seems you've spent more time here not getting laid than at your lady friend's domicile.

When next you pay a call, man up and turn the telly off and tell her it's time to get busy. Or grab a bite to eat.

Or, you could figure out that snuggling up close and tight while at least pretending to give a fig about what's on the telly is what really gets her fire going and then maybe you'd score some and we'd all get some peace.

Return to “Anything and Everything Else”