Horsetracks pool

Re: Horsetracks pool

Post by Guest » September 19th 2010, 10:56pm

Nice to see old horsesass attacking koi on his very own, with out MD20/20 holding his hand. Cant wait for the dead fish pics....CII

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 3:27am

I gotta wonder about that pool and the building. If you look at the entrance doors, you can see they are commercial glass doors...complete with the push bars, you know the spring loaded bars that you have to push to open them or keep them unlocked by using a hex-wrench to keep them in the unlocked position.

I really dont think anybody uses those on their house.
Senior Member & WIS

Post by 32771 » September 20th 2010, 4:40am

ericf4 wrote:This doucherposted a pic of "his" pool. Another dude called him out. Nice. What's this guys deal that he must lavish attention on thugs he supposedly owns.

Today, 04:07 PM
Watchyourback
Member Geek

I don't get the point of the post? Seems weird. What's next people taking pics of gold bars?.. Lol. Ok. Well enjoy the pool I guess.

Well, it's kinda sad this guy HorseTrack. He has to post things on the internet about his "home" or his "pool" to feel validated. I kinda feel sad for the guy, honestly, he must be very insecure to do things like this... but at least MD is impressed by HorseTrack and all of his "money."

mrneddles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by mrneddles » September 20th 2010, 6:12am

boscoe wrote:This looks just like the pool area at Mission Bay, a community in Boca Raton that features houses in the $400k range. Chump change by Boca standards.

Horsepaddy is living wisely! Keeping his home modest, investing only in quality timepieces.

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 6:26am

boscoe wrote:Take a look at the swimming pool of the Boca Isles South Section of Mission Bay

www.bisboca.org

Busted! That's good work and you really know your neighborhood pools! Pic number 7 clearly shows the hot tub area (notice the rock formation and even the discoloration on the rocks is the same) and the even the pool furniture is the same.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 20th 2010, 6:27am

boscoe wrote:Take a look at the swimming pool of the Boca Isles South Section of Mission Bay

www.bisboca.org

Nailed it on the head. That is the place and for someone with more money than god, a $400K home is nothing. Hell, my late mother in law's home in fairfax just sold for $749,000 "As Is" and it was only 1600sq ft, had to have the car deck rebuilt and was over 70 years old. It was in the hills with a view but still..... $400k chump change to god. And florida real estate is just a bit over priced IMHO

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
phephner
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by phephner » September 20th 2010, 6:33am

www.bisboca.org

Good job Boscoe! Did he really indicate this was his PERSONAL (as in it's mine, all mine), pool???? Wait til the HT haters get a load of this!!! There will be 5 or 10 minutes of pure mayhem before the thread gets yanked.
sandoz

Post by sandoz » September 20th 2010, 6:49am

www.bisboca.org
Youre right phephner. Boscoe has nailed another HT pics fraud . Among other things, compare the rocks at the wading area of HT's alleged pool to those in images #5 and #7 at boca. They are exactly the same. "More money than G ?" I dont think so. Fits in nicely with HT pics of the fake $ roll and fake watches.

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 6:52am

He did not use the word "Mine"...he did however entitle the post "HT POOL" with an invite to "most watchgeeks".

The implication is there and of course he is just accepting the 3 pages of accolades for living so well.

I am considering blowing my covert ID and asking that in his thread with a link to the community pool pic.

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 7:04am

Amazing...vacation photos that were proven to just be yanked from the web, fake watches, imaginary enormous bets on ball games and the geeks just eat this stuff up and beg for more.

Well, Michael does know how much HT has in value pays...and to paraphrase Jimmy...Happiness is only a value pay and/or a phony photo away.

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 7:42am

Watch Noob wrote:nice work Boscoe. HT busted yet again. That douchebag needs help. If he has so much money he should buy help for being a compulsive liar. Honestly I doubt the guy has a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

HE DOES SO HAVE POTS AND WINDOWS!!! The wino knows people who have seen him throwing pots of piss out of windows...you HATER!!

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 8:25am

thats the same fucking pool, great job boscoe! Old HT has a time share most likely! Thats not the first time he showed that pool, couple years ago he said it was his in a WG's thread! SAME Fucking pool, why cant that douchebag just say he has a place there instead of making it out to be a private pool!!
Replica watches and now pool, whats next? WG's has to be so happy to have him as one of their finest members! How many times have we busted this dude and he keeps coming back for more, just gotta love it! People that have money, i mean real money dont need to flaunt it or buy invicta watches on value pays off a home shopping network let alone buy a dozen or more replica watch! Too Fucking funny!

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 8:37am

Great work Boscoe!
You nailed it..

Very similair.

Last edited by Guest on September 20th 2010, 2:26pm, edited 4 times in total.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » September 20th 2010, 9:03am

You guys are giving HT too much credit..... most likely, he works for a pool cleaning company and took the pic while his boss was talking with the manager.
Last edited by Anonymous on September 20th 2010, 9:04am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » September 20th 2010, 9:36am

32771 wrote:That is so sad. HorseTrack needs to do things like that... OR he knows what he's doing and is playing the WGs like puppets -- which, then, I give him kudos.

Definately the former, NOT the latter.

Return to “Invicta”