Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Watches marketed & sold by Invicta Watch Group
Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46078
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by koimaster » December 3rd 2020, 11:23am

"The most feared company in the watch industry" took over $1.5 million in total free funds from Uncle Sam using the Paycheck Protection Program. I keep reading that Lalo is REALLY REALLY rich! That should be chump change for him. There are less than 25 employees in his warehouse, that is a lot of money for few folks.

Image
Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
Banned
Posts: 17979
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by TemerityB » December 5th 2020, 11:26am

conjurer wrote:
December 4th 2020, 12:01am
I'm gonna guess, no kidding.

Fuck Eyal. Fuck Nvicter. Fuck all the shills. Fuck 'em in the ear.
And fuck the tasteless, mung-mouthed, Punisher t-shirt wearing, fits sammich-eating simpletons that have helped perpetuate this fraud upon this otherwise great hobby for the past dozen years. Take your fucking 800 Invicters and that Radio Flyer wagon you carry them around in and shove them up your dingleberry-shrouded crap cushions, you festering cockwombles.
"Funny how things that start spontaneously end that way. Eat a peach." - Neil Young
User avatar
biglove
Banned
Posts: 15071
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by biglove » December 5th 2020, 12:38pm

TemerityB wrote:
December 5th 2020, 11:26am
conjurer wrote:
December 4th 2020, 12:01am
I'm gonna guess, no kidding.

Fuck Eyal. Fuck Nvicter. Fuck all the shills. Fuck 'em in the ear.
And fuck the tasteless, mung-mouthed, Punisher t-shirt wearing, fits sammich-eating simpletons that have helped perpetuate this fraud upon this otherwise great hobby for the past dozen years. Take your fucking 800 Invicters and that Radio Flyer wagon you carry them around in and shove them up your dingleberry-shrouded crap cushions, you festering cockwombles.
^^^one of the best rants in the history of WL
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, Loser like me
TemerityB
Banned
Posts: 17979
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by TemerityB » December 6th 2020, 2:51pm

biglove wrote:
December 5th 2020, 12:38pm
TemerityB wrote:
December 5th 2020, 11:26am
conjurer wrote:
December 4th 2020, 12:01am
I'm gonna guess, no kidding.

Fuck Eyal. Fuck Nvicter. Fuck all the shills. Fuck 'em in the ear.
And fuck the tasteless, mung-mouthed, Punisher t-shirt wearing, fits sammich-eating simpletons that have helped perpetuate this fraud upon this otherwise great hobby for the past dozen years. Take your fucking 800 Invicters and that Radio Flyer wagon you carry them around in and shove them up your dingleberry-shrouded crap cushions, you festering cockwombles.
^^^one of the best rants in the history of WL
Just trying to be nice.
"Funny how things that start spontaneously end that way. Eat a peach." - Neil Young
User avatar
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time
Posts: 5461
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by svaglic » December 7th 2020, 6:33am

I hate to see Invicta struggle like this. I can only pray their stellar customer service doesn’t suffer in the financial crunch, nor will they have to lay off one of the three warehouse workers.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
Image
TemerityB
Banned
Posts: 17979
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by TemerityB » December 7th 2020, 1:51pm

svaglic wrote:
December 7th 2020, 6:33am
I hate to see Invicta struggle like this. I can only pray their stellar customer service doesn’t suffer in the financial crunch, nor will they have to lay off one of the three warehouse workers.
They have THREE ...?!? :thinking:
"Funny how things that start spontaneously end that way. Eat a peach." - Neil Young
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46078
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by koimaster » March 25th 2021, 3:53pm

Image

Mooches of the watch world. The "most feared watch company in the world" is all smoke and mirrors and enjoying freebies from the taxpayers. Hey cheeto eaters, this is the mighty lalo getting a free lunch on your dime.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10647
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by 3Flushes » March 25th 2021, 8:22pm

So after they got 1.64 million, IWG qualified for 10.3 million more? 11.94 million US tax dollars? The issuing banks are public record; I'd sure like to see the applications.

Stinks on ice, like everything else they do.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 46078
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Invicta takes bailout funds of $1.49 million

Post by koimaster » October 24th 2021, 9:32am

And you can see that the invicta swiss watch factory did as well.

https://webb-site.com/dbpub/orgdata.asp?p=1050386


https://webb-site.com/dbpub/ESSraw.asp?p=1050386
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Post Reply

Return to “Invicta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest