Need My Ripple! Where My Hootch? Damn It!

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Need My Ripple! Where My Hootch? Damn It!

Post by TemerityB » September 12th 2020, 8:38pm

Five mintues looking at ShopHQ and it feels like my brain is turning into tapioca. I swear, this is real. I can't even write a decent line about how defeated you have to be in life to covet something like this. You get the day-glo watch, a dive case, and a flask and shot glasses so you, Morty, and Spanky Joe can toast to it behind the 7-Eleven.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Need My Ripple! Where My Hootch? Damn It!

Post by conjurer » September 12th 2020, 11:21pm

Cutting through all the bullshit, this is fucking shit. To all those unaffected by satire, do not buy this, because it is horseshit. It is shit. Do not fall for this.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 13th 2020, 1:35am

That's my grail watch right there. And free swag.

Bet it would make all the Rolex wearing chubs jealous and shit. Bet people would grab my arm and stare at it like they was on that synthetic weed and was staring at the sun. Bet that would get me laid dozens of times; hundreds of times even.

That's the kind of watch that just screams success and conspicuous consumption. If I wore that watch people would think, "that man is important and going places."
If I owned that one, captains of industry would seek my counsel, strangers would buy me lunch, the folks at the Ferrari dealership would be begging me to take the newest models out for extended test drives.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 13th 2020, 9:29am

Falstaff wrote:
September 13th 2020, 9:26am
I'm surprised they didn't include an Invicter branded douche bag.
Unnecessary, since the collectors hoarders are douchebags already.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 13th 2020, 1:38pm

biglove wrote:
September 13th 2020, 11:05am
smellody wrote:
September 13th 2020, 9:39am
So, seriously, who ordered???
Well, I ordered two watches this weekend. Not this POS but a Ball and a Hammy. Fuck Inshita.
👏
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 13th 2020, 3:31pm

A tastefully understated design which embraces elegance, subtlety, and craftsmanship in a delicately artful way...

But not with this piece of shit, no. Absolutely not. In fact, make it a double not.

It is, however, so very clever to market directly to an audience known to be glue-sniffing alcoholics.

Bet the watch smells like glue. “Smell my wrist!” :5wrew:

Return to “Invicta”