Nothing Changes At Slop

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Nothing Changes At Slop

Post by TemerityB » August 20th 2020, 5:00pm

Honestly, I'm only posting this stuff because, not only are the Mets coronavirused out tonight, but also, to make sure I can post anything at all. Seems to be working at the moment.

So I log in to SlopPU on Roku and this is the show that's on right now: Dan'l Green hawking Invicta, but now, there's also Invicta jewelry, and it's astoundingly overpriced and nothing that anyone who wears long pants would want anything to do with. Right now, there's a bald jewelry rep (he sounds a lot like all the hosts on Bravo). Right now, he's playing with bits of carbon fiber to show us how, uh, something it is. As for the watches - yep, the same $59 Lupahs, Chef Dan'l braying on and on about an abalone dial as if it's something Invicta invented, claims like "Invicta's always at the forefront of cutting edge" from Green. I guess this stuff still works cuz, hey, there they are.

Wow, now there's an Invicta puzzle ... a freakin' 40 puzzle that looks like one of their superhero watch dials or something. I know what Pacer's gonna be doing on Sunday. Next: A 37mm Pro Diver - with the freakin' 50-slot watch case on wheels free with your purchase! I won't if i can get the "Invicta Guarantee" for that dive case! I wanna walk down the street, cock of he walk, rolling my Lupahs and Russian Divers, Jackson! Wow - the huge dive case looks like it's got all sort of stickers on it, but they're not even real stickers! I guess it's an homage to all those Valjoux 7750s they didn't sell.

I leave you now after reporting that Justin Zimmer's wardrobe looks like he mailed away for it from Haband from the Sunday newspaper.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Nothing Changes At Slop

Post by TemerityB » August 21st 2020, 2:40pm

biglove wrote:
August 21st 2020, 1:10pm
We need photos of these abominations. Especially said case.
Aww, love, look what ya made me do.

Seems Invicta is veering off into all kinds of useless crud right now. Things must be good, and maybe, just maybe, the vast array of meaningless garbage they are selling in addition to their Chinese-made wristwatch baubles might actually last long enough to be lifted out of their boxes. And right after they debuted some cockeyed "innovation," they hit viewers with more.

First off, for you, love, the classic 50-slot watch box/roller. Imagine how the girlies will swoon!

And here's one of many Invicter puzzles, each with 1000 pieces, and they all have a different "classic" Invicta watch dial! Imagine your pride when you complete one of these, and also the cell phone call from your wife's new lawyer the next morning!

Invicta (junk) men's jewelry, oddly designed for the younger guy who wouldn't get near the watches their fat slob drunk uncles would wear:

And finally, THIS stuff. Stuff isn't cheap either (they want 389 for the "engine" model, 190 for the clock):

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm waiting for conj's cabriole table leg to arrive via UPS. I gotta borrow it for a day or two.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » August 21st 2020, 3:17pm

Sweet fancy Moses, what have I done? My apologies to the Lords at large for asking for these.

I had no idea they made desk engines or whatever the hell those abominations are. Why? Who buys this shit?

Waiting for the watch the size of the big grey case to come out. “Invicta introduces the first watch for the hood of your car. A must have for every devoted fan.”

Eyal could sell limited edition puzzles made from photos of his commode deposits and the simps would buy them. Especially if he included a “genuine certified grade A Swiss dingleberry.” Seriously, you know they would sell out.

Send me one of those spare cabriole table legs, please sir.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 21st 2020, 5:18pm

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
August 21st 2020, 3:35pm
If your puzzle is missing any pieces, call Rebecca.
:laugh:
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 21st 2020, 7:36pm

koimaster wrote:
August 21st 2020, 7:07pm
call the aviator, he needs all of these.
I'd wager he's already collected 'em all.

Return to “Invicta”