For The Young Sophisticate

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

For The Young Sophisticate

Post by TemerityB » July 9th 2020, 2:17pm

There are no words; saw some WIT proudly showing his off. Hey blackjacks and shivs are illegal - why not carry this?!?

The specs:
Invicta 63mm Grand Octane Tourbillon Ltd Ed 1.60ctw Diamond Bracelet Watch
Now on sale!! at ShopHQ for a scant $ 2,200
Movement: 3D54H/ 3D54N Automatic
Movement Country of Origin: China
Case Measurements: 63mm (58mm 10:00-3:00)
Thickness: 18mm
Case Material: Stainless steel
Bezel: Fixed
Crystal: Flame Fusion
Watch Country of Origin: China

I mean - imagine laying down two large for this Chinese bauble. I bet you could hock it for fourty, maybe 50 bucks. Two thousand dollars. I'm in the wrong racket.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: For The Young Sophisticate

Post by TemerityB » July 10th 2020, 6:35am

DocKlock wrote:
July 10th 2020, 6:24am
Wow and only $2,200 (scant) ON SALE.
I have this fantasy of some moke actually paying more than two large for an Invicta. Then, he needs cash, so he takes it to a pawn shop and is promptly offered $60 for it. Invicta watches have no real world value - none. However, those addicted to the one-eyed bandit only need a remote control and a dream.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 10th 2020, 7:11am

TemerityB wrote:
July 10th 2020, 6:35am
DocKlock wrote:
July 10th 2020, 6:24am
Wow and only $2,200 (scant) ON SALE.
I have this fantasy of some moke actually paying more than two large for an Invicta. Then, he needs cash, so he takes it to a pawn shop and is promptly offered $60 for it. Invicta watches have no real world value - none. However, those addicted to the one-eyed bandit only need a remote control and a dream.
Or better yet sends it to one of those “Cash for Gold” scams and gets back a check for $0.03.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bbattle » July 10th 2020, 7:37am

Wow, with such bling, I could take home all the ladies. Once there, I'd have Mom make us some pizza rolls and we could play video games or read the latest at WatchFreeks.com

I use my student loan money that I got when I registered for that Gender Awareness 101 class down at the community college to buy my Invicters.
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 10th 2020, 8:00am

bbattle wrote:
July 10th 2020, 7:37am
Wow, with such bling, I could take home all the ladies. Once there, I'd have Mom make us some pizza rolls and we could play video games or read the latest at WatchFreeks.com

I use my student loan money that I got when I registered for that Gender Awareness 101 class down at the community college to buy my Invicters.
:lol:

Pizza rolls, Cheetos, Atari and mom's basement- the community college nostalgias are rolling over here. In black and white. :shrug:
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “Invicta”