Scotsman Down Under Revoos Invicter

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Scotsman Down Under Revoos Invicter

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 8th 2020, 4:02pm

So, just today, this video popped up in Utube's suggested selection for me:

Doesn't look like it's any condotta job for Invicter, he doesn't exactly express any warm feelings for the brand.

Still, that T-shirt combined with an Invicter revoo - dunno, a shoutout to WL, a jab at WL, or coincidence?
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: Scotsman Down Under Revoos Invicter

Post by biglove » April 9th 2020, 1:57am

Watched a review of one. Out of the box it had a misaligned bezel with play not bad for an Invicta, ibsuppose. The hands were intact, for now.

Looks like the storm on these has actually had a $100 watch sell for double that on eBay. The "Timex Q" for basent dwellers?
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » April 9th 2020, 6:27am

That guy talks like a lot of people here write when they are trying to do I dont know what.

I grabbed one early on and have to agree with everything he says though. I happen to like the Invicta inscribed on the side of the other watches. Do that on this one and leave it off of the dial and Id be happy. My bezel is tight and aligns well unless you study it under a loop.

I really havent bonded with the 1953 but just cant put my finger on why.

Havent worn mine outside of the house yet as I havent been outside of the house further than the mailbox. The coronas are going to kill me from lack of exercise if not from infection.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 9th 2020, 10:13am

foghorn wrote:
April 9th 2020, 5:20am
biglove wrote:
April 9th 2020, 1:57am
Watched a review of one. Out of the box it had a misaligned bezel with play not bad for an Invicta, ibsuppose.
Maybe they partnered with Seiko.
TMMLH, goddamn you!!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Invicta”