- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 14184
- Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Deep South
...and holy shit!
63mm quartz and more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 20223
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
I usually just keep on scrolling.
- Posts: 41414
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 31780
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Daniel Green is looking particularly tasty. I wouldn't mind munching shrimp cocktail out of his quivering chocolate starfish.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest