For That Kind Of Coin You Could Buy a LOT Less UGLY! :o

Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

For That Kind Of Coin You Could Buy a LOT Less UGLY! :o

Post by Nuvolari » June 30th 2019, 10:23pm

I’ve seen various references to this shit show, but I didn’t realize that it was out there as an option - even for me - as a choice of one of 5,000 channels Comcast pedals along with their wireless...

Who knew? Like a bad train wreck I thought I knew what to expect, yet I still just had to look... I mean, really - it couldn’t be that bad, could it?

Oooooh... you’d be surprised. Then again, you probably would not be...

Within about 30 seconds, max, I had a chance to glance at the exclusive clownwear timepiece and was so appalled at any price I had to immediately switch over to something a little more classy, like Howard Stern’s gift of the TanMom Music Video. Before I changed the Chanel I caught a glimpse of the price... and that’s when I blew chowder all over one of my favorite leisure activity suits. And, still, in this gross state I was less of an affront to your eyes, ears, and nose...

All this time, and nothing has really changed in the dangerous idiot community! Witness:

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: For That Kind Of Coin You Could Buy a LOT Less UGLY! :o

Post by 3Flushes » July 1st 2019, 10:03am

Why don't the thieving schuntsa make the bovine price 10G's and make it an even better deal!

Anybody who would spend 8 C's on that fucking piece of shit deserves it.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » July 1st 2019, 1:23pm

I think that’s what gets me.

In the enthusiasts dialect, it sounds like, “...maybe you ain’t got no inner webs an you never heared of no Loords cause when you heared about sompin ‘on the web’ you figered it was boogers on the blackwidow nests... but evan than - ain’t you got one goud eye for seein’?

You fixin’ a make payments? On THAT? You gonna be mad when you getchor eyes all fixed by Laziks and such...”

It’s just so odd to believe there is genuinely an audience for this exclusive garbage when - for the same amount of money - buying a coffee can into which Steve McQueen once farted is a significantly more prudent “investment”...

3Flushes wrote:Why don't the thieving schuntsa make the bovine price 10G's and make it an even better deal!

Anybody who would spend 8 C's on that fucking piece of shit deserves it.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » July 1st 2019, 5:38pm

One of the MDs that visits our hospital is SO proud of his Invicta monstrosities as is my personal eye doc. Is all I can do not to vomit and laugh when I see what they wear. Both are way smarter than I am and have shit tons of cash and yet they buy honking ass big ol' funky ass Inshita wartches.

Go figure.
"Never insult anyone by accident."-Robert A. Heinlein

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » July 1st 2019, 7:17pm

Astoundingly garish, with no heritage other than bullshit TV claims, real world value, class, or style.

But those Value Pays!!!!!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Invicta”