Sludge On "International Waters" Reported

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Sludge On "International Waters" Reported

Post by TemerityB » February 25th 2019, 4:44pm

I have to agree with kevco - you can't make this stuff up.

Last night I tuned into the "special last hour" of what this year they dubbed the "Invicta Ocean Voyage" (shh...they added a bunch of other stuff like jewelry this year; wonder why?). Of course, to make the last hour special, they unveiled this monstrosity: 52mm, 20mm high “Reserve” Bolt Zeus with diamonds and an extra gumball machine watch stuck on the bottom, announced at $288.99 from host Heather Hall, orgasm noises from both her and some off-camera stage lackeys. Lalo described it as “top shelf manufacture.” They both batted the word “quality” around like it was a badminton game. “One of the most exciting and one of the most unique pieces ever put together,” said Lalo. Nothing ever changes, the con is always strong. It's one-time only, they're never making it again. Translation: We won't have any parts for these, you're stuck with 'em.

Lalo also claimed the new Invicter service center has "the fastest turnaround time" in the industry. I'm serious. Then again, Heather Hall claimed the 52mm watch she was forced to put on "feels like it was made just for me."

The following photo I adore as much as anything I have ever posted here. I do believe it's the entire Invicter experience rolled up in one visual.

A song started, and for some reason everybody who had bellied up to the bar started spasmotically dancing, and what fine dancers they were; just unforgettable, actually.

May God richly bless them all; I hope they all had a fine time on the high seas. I just wonder they they don't drive to a T.J. Maxx or a Burlington Coat Factory and experience pretty much the same thing - they have in-store music, too - and save the cost of the boat trip. Wouldn't help anyway - rule #1 in the official Invicter Fan Rulebook: Never listen to anybody but the TV.

Oh, also on the cruise: Invicta unveiled its new line of double-dialed naked lady watches. Seems proper, eh.

Last edited by TemerityB on February 25th 2019, 4:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Sludge On "International Waters" Reported

Post by Mark1 » February 25th 2019, 6:23pm

A tribute to WW2 nose art made in China. Nevermind that the off sized propeller hands would cause enough vibration that the airplane would fall apart faster than your average Invicta.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » February 26th 2019, 9:17am

Well we all know pacerguy will be there along with some guy named Motegi

And Kendy added photos too!

https://watchintyme.com/showthread.php? ... new-photos

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 26th 2019, 8:52pm

koimaster wrote:Well we all know pacerguy will be there along with some guy named Motegi

And Kendy added photos too!

https://watchintyme.com/showthread.php? ... new-photos

Imagine a career of electronically ripping off people left right and sideways, then having those same people walk up and ask for your autograph.

What a country.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Invicta”