Invicta perfume - Oh da toilet

Watches marketed & sold by Invicta Watch Group
biglove
Troll

Re: Invicta perfume - Oh da toilet

Post by biglove » February 21st 2019, 5:53pm

Smells like Cheetos, basement fungus and Grandma's curtains.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, Loser like me
TemerityB
Troll

Post by TemerityB » February 21st 2019, 5:58pm

biglove wrote:Smells like Cheetos, basement fungus and Grandma's curtains.

Word has it that Klingpeaches Klondikebarr daubs some on her inner thigh, which causes Inviter Lyin' to blow a load in his Kirkland chinos at the 46-minute mark of "Invicta Power Play."

But, hey - those in the know, they know:

"Funny how things that start spontaneously end that way. Eat a peach." - Neil Young
conjurer (Online)
Owner

Post by conjurer » February 21st 2019, 10:43pm

smellody wrote:Anyone here wear it?

From Alpha Male magazine, dated 2-10-19, authored by Mongo Kid under the "fine fragrances" tab:

I wear and like Invicta Yellow cologne. It covers up my pretty profoundly awful BO, and mixes well with the alcohol stink that oozes through my skin pores. Another added benefit of Invicta Yellow is, when you take a swig of it while at work, it makes your breath a little less corpse-like, masks halitosis, and--most importantly--kills the smell of booze on your breath. As it's made from recycled motor oil, it's a little harsh on the palate; it doesn't go down as well as Aqua Velva, but in a pinch, if you need to get blotto, stat, Invicta Yellow will do the trick. Unfortunately, you will have some pretty vivid fever dreams if you get jaked on it. I downed a couple bottles while working the other night at Plenty O' Booze (normally I'd steal some Ancient Age, but the loss prevention bulls--as well as my boss, Baby Jesus--have been on my case), went back to the joint where I flop for a dollar, and passed out. I dreamed I was porking Allison Waggonwheel again, which was, of course, capital. But then her vagina grew teeth, and it clamped down on my manly sceptre and ripped the sumbitch off at the roots. As you can appreciate, I woke up screaming pretty bad, and then saw a bunch of cock-a-roaches climbing up my shins to munch on my taint. Then a little mouse appeared in a hole in the wall, and I started laughing and thinking about that old movie "The Green Mile," but a bat flew in through the window and bit the mouse's head off, and I started screaming again and shit myself and the mouse bled black blood down the wall and I shit myself again, and when I woke up, I was in a straight-jacket, in a room with inch-thick wallpaper, and all sorts of really fucking bad shit.

Hmmm. I seem to have digressed a bit. Leave it to be said the Invicta Yellow smells better than my reeking body odor.
TemerityB
Troll

Post by TemerityB » February 22nd 2019, 8:06am

DocKlock wrote::scratch: What kind of cologne comes in a QUART container????

Cologne that's not really cologne - you know, sort of like how Invicter watches aren't really watches.
"Funny how things that start spontaneously end that way. Eat a peach." - Neil Young
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » February 22nd 2019, 9:20am

TemerityB wrote:
DocKlock wrote::scratch: What kind of cologne comes in a QUART container????

Cologne that's not really cologne - you know, sort of like how Invicter watches aren't really watches.

And from a company that thinks 55mm wartches are mid sized.

Surprised that gallon size isn't available
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
smellody (Online)
Owner

Post by smellody » February 22nd 2019, 9:27am

conjurer wrote:
smellody wrote:Anyone here wear it?

From Alpha Male magazine, dated 2-10-19, authored by Mongo Kid under the "fine fragrances" tab:

I wear and like Invicta Yellow cologne. It covers up my pretty profoundly awful BO, and mixes well with the alcohol stink that oozes through my skin pores. Another added benefit of Invicta Yellow is, when you take a swig of it while at work, it makes your breath a little less corpse-like, masks halitosis, and--most importantly--kills the smell of booze on your breath. As it's made from recycled motor oil, it's a little harsh on the palate; it doesn't go down as well as Aqua Velva, but in a pinch, if you need to get blotto, stat, Invicta Yellow will do the trick. Unfortunately, you will have some pretty vivid fever dreams if you get jaked on it. I downed a couple bottles while working the other night at Plenty O' Booze (normally I'd steal some Ancient Age, but the loss prevention bulls--as well as my boss, Baby Jesus--have been on my case), went back to the joint where I flop for a dollar, and passed out. I dreamed I was porking Allison Waggonwheel again, which was, of course, capital. But then her vagina grew teeth, and it clamped down on my manly sceptre and ripped the sumbitch off at the roots. As you can appreciate, I woke up screaming pretty bad, and then saw a bunch of cock-a-roaches climbing up my shins to munch on my taint. Then a little mouse appeared in a hole in the wall, and I started laughing and thinking about that old movie "The Green Mile," but a bat flew in through the window and bit the mouse's head off, and I started screaming again and shit myself and the mouse bled black blood down the wall and I shit myself again, and when I woke up, I was in a straight-jacket, in a room with inch-thick wallpaper, and all sorts of really fucking bad shit.

Hmmm. I seem to have digressed a bit. Leave it to be said the Invicta Yellow smells better than my reeking body odor.

Good find. That makes a lot of sense.
Fergaloss

Post by Fergaloss » January 4th 2023, 6:31am

Today the perfume industry is very developed, which makes it very difficult to choose a perfume. I have unusual tastes, so I spent a lot of time finding perfumes I like. I ordered many perfume samples here 《link removed》, and it helped me find a perfume I have been using for over 2 years. Amouage Reflection Man Eau de Parfum is an amazing perfume that is great for everyday life. The smell is long-lasting but, at the same time, not intrusive.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » January 4th 2023, 8:27am

Fergaloss wrote:
January 4th 2023, 6:30am
What perfume can you recommend?
I prefer Patchouli oil myself.
It is a natural product, helps mask the smell of marijuana & allows me to stay in-touch w/ my inner hippy self. <---- well that and it is also know to draw in people of the opposite sex.

Feel free to reach out for more of my advise. You can thank me later.

ocean (Online)
Administrator

Post by ocean » January 4th 2023, 7:48pm

Fergaloss wrote:
January 4th 2023, 6:31am
Today the perfume industry is very developed, which makes it very difficult to choose a perfume. I have unusual tastes, so I spent a lot of time finding perfumes I like. I ordered many perfume samples here 《link removed》, and it helped me find a perfume I have been using for over 2 years. Amouage Reflection Man Eau de Parfum is an amazing perfume that is great for everyday life. The smell is long-lasting but, at the same time, not intrusive.
Why don’t you try an intro post!

Try
Fuzzy bunny, kool-aid red and bowling ally blue or you can try my absolute favorite Eau de Lime!
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
gerdson

Post by gerdson » January 4th 2023, 10:46pm

Whoohoo, Fergaloss, did someone join here just to annoy us? I have removed Your link for now. There seems to be a whole industry of miserable people getting paid for posting such.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DocKlock » January 5th 2023, 8:02am

gerdson wrote:
January 4th 2023, 10:46pm
Whoohoo, Fergaloss, did someone join here just to annoy us? I have removed Your link for now. There seems to be a whole industry of miserable people getting paid for posting such.
I was wondering about that trolling thingy. That "perfume" Fergaloss posted about was up in the hundreds as I recall.
gerdson

Post by gerdson » January 5th 2023, 8:49am

I do believe Alain was extremely efficient in sorting out these kind of people. Thus it may not have been so common here in the past. But I have seen this concept in particular in another Danish forum - several times per week some bloke would join, post 2 or 3 irrelevant comments somewhere, then deliberately search a topic (rather than opening a new thread, as that would be too obvious), where he/she obviously was tasked / getting paid for creating a brief statement and a link to some shit.
In this example, the text is obviously some standard pattern just copied in here, totally out of reference as we were not really discussing sourcing perfume. But I have also seen more sophisticated attempts with actual relevance or even some communication. Pathetic way of earning money anyways...
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
ocean (Online)
Administrator

Post by ocean » January 5th 2023, 9:34am

gerdson wrote:
January 5th 2023, 8:49am
I do believe Alain was extremely efficient in sorting out these kind of people. Thus it may not have been so common here in the past. But I have seen this concept in particular in another Danish forum - several times per week some bloke would join, post 2 or 3 irrelevant comments somewhere, then deliberately search a topic (rather than opening a new thread, as that would be too obvious), where he/she obviously was tasked / getting paid for creating a brief statement and a link to some shit.
In this example, the text is obviously some standard pattern just copied in here, totally out of reference as we were not really discussing sourcing perfume. But I have also seen more sophisticated attempts with actual relevance or even some communication. Pathetic way of earning money anyways...
Or it could be that someone let a fuzzy rabbit in for the fellow lords to play with before it gets taken out in the work truck.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Return to “Invicta”