Jill From Invicta is SMOKIN HOT!

User avatar
cali kid

Jill From Invicta is SMOKIN HOT!

Post by cali kid » February 6th 2010, 1:52pm

This was just posted on WG:

skibovr6 skibovr6 is online now
Senior Member
Senior Geek

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 362
Real Name: David
Talking Me Likey Jill!
Is it just me, I am happily married but Jill is SMOKIN HOT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is just weird the way these people comment on Jill...its like a bunch of grown men having the puberty stage fantasy about the local news girl or something. You frequently see comments about her on WG asking how they can talk to her, expressing a desire to date her and when she is not on air for a while, they speculate on her personal life.

Strange group of people...
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 6th 2010, 2:17pm

watchcollector1968 wrote:This was just posted on WG:

skibovr6 skibovr6 is online now
Senior Member
Senior Geek

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 362
Real Name: David
Talking Me Likey Jill!
Is it just me, I am happily married but Jill is SMOKIN HOT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is just weird the way these people comment on Jill...its like a bunch of grown men having the puberty stage fantasy about the local news girl or something. You frequently see comments about her on WG asking how they can talk to her, expressing a desire to date her and when she is not on air for a while, they speculate on her personal life.

Strange group of people...




not my type. If people need to comment on her they must lead very boring lives.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 10th 2010, 7:54pm

DonBattles wrote:She a fairly attractive young lady but this sort of thing is why singles bars exist.....


I almost fell out of my chair reading that! That is spot on the money Don. Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 11th 2010, 9:36am

andrema wrote:It is just sad...plain and simple...no respect



I agree. Look but don't touch, and keep your thoughts to yourself. She is a lady and due the respect we all expect for ourselves.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Guest

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by Guest » February 11th 2010, 8:40pm

Watch Noob wrote:I don't understand the whole infatuation thing really.


It's not about infatuation. It's about people with no social skills nor any respect for others or themselves...
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 11th 2010, 8:58pm

DonBattles wrote:
Watch Noob wrote:I don't understand the whole infatuation thing really.


It's not about infatuation. It's about people with no social skills nor any respect for others or themselves...


true. And that is too bad. I don't think it reflects on upbringing because that can be overcome. It is almost as people are just too damn lazy to develop social skills and manners.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 12th 2010, 5:55am

Watch Noob wrote:I guess I was coming from a more simplified perspective on appearances in comparison than the psyche behind all of this. The Models on the show are usually 10 times hotter, yet no one says anything about them. See my point?


Cult fawning? Making points with the bosses I suppose.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Watch Noob
Founding Member
Posts: 7509
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by Watch Noob » February 12th 2010, 6:11am

koimaster wrote:
Watch Noob wrote:I guess I was coming from a more simplified perspective on appearances in comparison than the psyche behind all of this. The Models on the show are usually 10 times hotter, yet no one says anything about them. See my point?


Cult fawning? Making points with the bosses I suppose.


Possibly, but the way some of those guys were literally drooling on their keyboards, and some of the comments made, it may just be sheltered lives. Image
Drifter on Watchlords
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 12th 2010, 7:45am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:Jill does nothing for me.

I think Daniel Green is more feminine.

(Can I say that?)


Randy, you can say anything you want here. I don't disagree either.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Guest

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by Guest » February 12th 2010, 9:26pm

koimaster wrote:
Datsun240Z71 wrote:Jill does nothing for me.

I think Daniel Green is more feminine.

(Can I say that?)


Randy, you can say anything you want here.


Say anything? Really?? Ok, I'd like to see Daniel Green and Shawn mud wrestle......
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41359
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by koimaster » February 12th 2010, 9:56pm

DonBattles wrote:
koimaster wrote:
Datsun240Z71 wrote:Jill does nothing for me.

I think Daniel Green is more feminine.

(Can I say that?)


Randy, you can say anything you want here.


Say anything? Really?? Ok, I'd like to see Daniel Green and Shawn mud wrestle......



that is so wrong on so many levels.........
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Guest

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by Guest » February 12th 2010, 10:42pm

koimaster wrote:
DonBattles wrote:
koimaster wrote:
Datsun240Z71 wrote:Jill does nothing for me.

I think Daniel Green is more feminine.

(Can I say that?)


Randy, you can say anything you want here.


Say anything? Really?? Ok, I'd like to see Daniel Green and Shawn mud wrestle......



that is so wrong on so many levels.........


So I guess it's good that I didn't include the naked part then.......... :affraid:
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20237
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta

Post by foghorn » February 13th 2010, 5:50am

Before Invicta her marketing skills were employed elsewhere.
Eyal probably hired her when he saw she had a BS degree.

:P



I google,therefore I am.




Jill Sommerstein named assistant director of marketing for Coscan HomesAventura News - Real Estate News - Community Newspapers On Line
...
Jill Sommerstein named assistant director of marketing for Coscan Homes
...
Jill Sommerstein

Jill Sommerstein has been named assistant director of marketing for Coscan Homes.

A graduate of Drexel University with a B.S. degree in graphic design, Sommerstein has an extensive 10-year background in advertising and marketing.Before joining the Coscan Homes' team, Sommerstein, a New Jersey native, operated the in-house advertising department for a Florida-based international property and casualty insurance company.

As assistant director of sales and marketing for Coscan Homes, Sommerstein will be responsible for overseeing and planning Coscan's many events, overseeing the sales centers and model homes as well as assisting with the overall sales and marketing efforts for the developer's four area properties currently under construction.
Image
User avatar
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1002
Joined: July 11th 2019, 2:51pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Jill From Invicta is SMOKIN HOT!

Post by bbattle » August 21st 2019, 5:50pm

cali kid wrote:
February 6th 2010, 1:52pm
This was just posted on WG:

skibovr6 skibovr6 is online now
Senior Member
Senior Geek

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 362
Real Name: David
Talking Me Likey Jill!
Is it just me, I am happily married but Jill is SMOKIN HOT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is just weird the way these people comment on Jill...its like a bunch of grown men having the puberty stage fantasy about the local news girl or something. You frequently see comments about her on WG asking how they can talk to her, expressing a desire to date her and when she is not on air for a while, they speculate on her personal life.

Strange group of people...
Ha! The customer service ladies at a company I worked for were constantly asked "which girl are you on the website? Are you that hot blonde?" (the website ladies were all models that had zero connection to the company). They'd get chatted up by horny biochemists on the phone.
Post Reply

Return to “Invicta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest