Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by TemerityB » December 5th 2011, 6:58am

God. The only "witty" lines I could come up with all looked either really corny or really racist every time I typed them in. So allow me this:

Chinese-made IWG garbage sucks.

Thank you.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Post by Guest » December 5th 2011, 7:32am

[quote="codguy"]How are they going to spin this one ??
Perhaps the UPS guy excuse again?
Apparently the UPS guy dropped the package so hard the numbers jumped. Or in typical WG fashion bring it to a jeweler and have them machine off the numbers and re-machine them in the right order. The reason they will go with option two is because they saved alot of money on the Slop and the watch is now currently backordered plus they only have five value pays to go.
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » December 5th 2011, 9:16am

TemerityB wrote:God. The only "witty" lines I could come up with all looked either really corny or really racist every time I typed them in. So allow me this:

Chinese-made IWG garbage sucks.

Thank you.

Must be thinking on the same line. Image
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
DIAMANTE
Watchlord WIS

Post by DIAMANTE » December 5th 2011, 11:32am

[quote="Tony L"]
codguy wrote:How are they going to spin this one ??
Perhaps the UPS guy excuse again?
Apparently the UPS guy dropped the package so hard the numbers jumped. Or in typical WG fashion bring it to a jeweler and have them machine off the numbers and re-machine them in the right order. The reason they will go with option two is because they saved alot of money on the Slop and the watch is now currently backordered plus they only have five value pays to go.

Or because the fuck up actually makes it "special/unique/one of a kind" and it therefore is more "collectable". It may go up in value like a mistruck coin.

D
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » December 5th 2011, 12:59pm

Rare that I chime in twice, but I find these sort of things rich, satisfying, and all the more reason to act like a total prick and/or tempt a good beating by openly scoffing at the IWG watches I see on complete strangers in diners and in strip malls.

Thanks, King, this kinda stuff rocks.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Tzimisces

Post by Tzimisces » December 5th 2011, 6:31pm

fatman wrote:If o owned that POS I would hope the people around me would notice the fucked up numbers.....because then they wouldn't make fun of me for just how ugly the thing is.

If you owned that POS I would trade you a Rolex for it.

by jason_recliner Today at 1:35 am

To be fair to Invicta, 30 does come before 50.

And 40 does come after 20.
fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » December 5th 2011, 6:39pm

Tzimisces wrote:
fatman wrote:If o owned that POS I would hope the people around me would notice the fucked up numbers.....because then they wouldn't make fun of me for just how ugly the thing is.

If you owned that POS I would trade you a Rolex for it.

Yeah, that would never happen.....I mean never!! Image
HF

Return to “Invicta”