Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16883
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by TemerityB » December 5th 2011, 6:58am

God. The only "witty" lines I could come up with all looked either really corny or really racist every time I typed them in. So allow me this:

Chinese-made IWG garbage sucks.

Thank you.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Guest

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by Guest » December 5th 2011, 7:32am

[quote="codguy"]How are they going to spin this one ??
Perhaps the UPS guy excuse again?
Apparently the UPS guy dropped the package so hard the numbers jumped. Or in typical WG fashion bring it to a jeweler and have them machine off the numbers and re-machine them in the right order. The reason they will go with option two is because they saved alot of money on the Slop and the watch is now currently backordered plus they only have five value pays to go.
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Master of Time
Posts: 3097
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by ocean » December 5th 2011, 9:16am

TemerityB wrote:God. The only "witty" lines I could come up with all looked either really corny or really racist every time I typed them in. So allow me this:

Chinese-made IWG garbage sucks.

Thank you.


Must be thinking on the same line. Image
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
DIAMANTE
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 1065
Joined: September 2nd 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by DIAMANTE » December 5th 2011, 11:32am

[quote="Tony L"]
codguy wrote:How are they going to spin this one ??
Perhaps the UPS guy excuse again?
Apparently the UPS guy dropped the package so hard the numbers jumped. Or in typical WG fashion bring it to a jeweler and have them machine off the numbers and re-machine them in the right order. The reason they will go with option two is because they saved alot of money on the Slop and the watch is now currently backordered plus they only have five value pays to go.


Or because the fuck up actually makes it "special/unique/one of a kind" and it therefore is more "collectable". It may go up in value like a mistruck coin.

D
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 16883
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by TemerityB » December 5th 2011, 12:59pm

Rare that I chime in twice, but I find these sort of things rich, satisfying, and all the more reason to act like a total prick and/or tempt a good beating by openly scoffing at the IWG watches I see on complete strangers in diners and in strip malls.

Thanks, King, this kinda stuff rocks.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Tzimisces

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by Tzimisces » December 5th 2011, 6:31pm

fatman wrote:If o owned that POS I would hope the people around me would notice the fucked up numbers.....because then they wouldn't make fun of me for just how ugly the thing is.

If you owned that POS I would trade you a Rolex for it.

by jason_recliner Today at 1:35 am

To be fair to Invicta, 30 does come before 50.

And 40 does come after 20.
User avatar
fatman
ASSHAT
Posts: 4444
Joined: February 7th 2011, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by fatman » December 5th 2011, 6:39pm

Tzimisces wrote:
fatman wrote:If o owned that POS I would hope the people around me would notice the fucked up numbers.....because then they wouldn't make fun of me for just how ugly the thing is.

If you owned that POS I would trade you a Rolex for it.


Yeah, that would never happen.....I mean never!! Image
HF
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31779
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Invicta Reserve QC suffers again....

Post by conjurer » December 5th 2011, 9:28pm

And they want, like, four hundred dollars for this!

I'll wait for it to drop to three hundred before I pull the trigger on this one.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Post Reply

Return to “Invicta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest