Heirloom

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Heirloom

Post by TemerityB » September 12th 2020, 8:23pm

"Something to cherish and value." - Invicta Ryan on the new Captain AmericavSpeedway Viper, now for only $109.63 or six "Value Pay" of $18.27, ShopHQ, September 12, 2020. Act now; the announcers were inferring that these are very collectible.

Last edited by TemerityB on September 14th 2020, 6:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Heirloom

Post by TemerityB » September 13th 2020, 12:18am

conjurer wrote:
September 12th 2020, 11:17pm
Invicter Ryan can suck my motherfucking dick.
💯
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 13th 2020, 1:32am

I have seen more tasteful watches as prizes in the "Guess Your Weight" game at the county fair.

Glad the brightness is turned down on my phone least I be blinded by the damned thing.
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 13th 2020, 3:50pm

The ChryslerTC By Maserati of watches: “it’s gonna be a CLASSIC (er um, once we sell those last 2,000 units...)”
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Return to “Invicta”