Lookalike taking a page from Invicta

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Lookalike taking a page from Invicta

Post by conjurer » February 4th 2020, 9:21pm

Hey! Fuck you haterz!!

Woking with XINGXIN WATCH CO., LTD. we have the world's first mass-produced, modified three-needle, one-line (Regulator) automatic movement based on Miyota Machine Coret, which also has Japan, Taiwan, China invention patents!

And:

Let’s face it: without a stable movement, no matter how beautiful it is, no wristwatch is good enough for you. Fiber Propeller Watch features a highly stable Miyota Machine Core, which ensures that the movement is absolutely perfect.

And:

Manufacture process goes through Bremsstrahlung, CNC carnitine was added, each Fiber Propeller Watch will be made, one by one. Yes, extraordinary quality is demanding!

And:

Also:

Fiber Propeller Watch’s dials and hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova C3, which delivers a stellar and bright afterglow performance. Through exposure to sunlight or artificial light, this material is automatically charged, after which it displays continuous light even when it is immersed in the darkest depths that scuba divers go to.

And, finally, a millennial pic for foggy:

My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » February 4th 2020, 9:33pm

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 5th 2020, 8:48am

Budman2k wrote:
February 5th 2020, 6:33am
I don't think I have enough tattoos to pull that one off.
:lol:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » February 5th 2020, 9:06am

This says a lot. If you are going to start a watch brand, search through Chinese catalogs to find one and you end up choosing this; It says that your target audience is gaudy, cheap, loud and basically dumb. That’s the easiest way to separate a fool from his money though.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » February 5th 2020, 6:21pm

At least the lume is Swiss. I'm on the fence here waiting for a full review by Bazinga. The Italian calf leather strap would compliment his ass less chaps.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 6th 2020, 7:56am

Mark1 wrote:
February 5th 2020, 6:21pm
At least the lume is Swiss. I'm on the fence here waiting for a full review by Bazinga. The Italian calf leather strap would compliment his ass less chaps.
:lol: :lol:

Return to “Invicta”