New Contender For World's Dumbest Watch?

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

New Contender For World's Dumbest Watch?

Post by TemerityB » October 28th 2019, 5:25pm

So last night I'm flippin' 'twixt innings of Astros-Nationals and this pops up on my screen:

This, for "those who know better," is the Invicter Sea Hunter ... 58mm (and 70mm across), 25 fucking mm thick, all on a 29mm bracelet.

As my eyeballs bulged out like Volkswagens, I noticed that Kornholing Kampfire and Invicta Lyin' were really careful not to show the side of the watch, which, to these eyes proves that this diamond-adorned sold-by-the-pound monstrosty is virtually unwearable. Seriously - I don't care if you're fucking Hulk Hogan, how can you actually wear this thing?

It's packing (supposedly) an SW500 and it's only 1500 smackers.

In typical ShopPU style, the shills raved about how comfortable it is, blah de fucking blah. The fucking crown protector is like 21 mm. Yeah, we'e had the mighty Hydromax, that day-glo thing about two months ago, all those other fucking hunks of tin, but in my IMHO nothing compares to this one, the new Lord God King of Clown Watches. The only question is who buys one first, the yellow-shirted simp or the valor thief.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: New Contender For World's Dumbest Watch?

Post by biglove » October 28th 2019, 5:42pm

Sweet, Jeebus. Maybe orthopedic surgeons are behind this shoulder dislocating trend?
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."-Roger Caras
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 28th 2019, 10:04pm

Interestingly, I find this wartche (as totally fucking horrible as it is) as an outlier, and a stunningly surprising and intelligent form of marketing.

The WITs, as profoundly stupid as they are, will go thumbs down on this piece of shit; however, it will make them more comfortable buying (and perhaps even wearing) their Mighty Hydromaxes and Mid-Sized Sea-Cunters, because, in comparison, they're not as fucking horrible as this one.

Of course, there might be a few fan-bois terminally infected with Laloism who might actually buy this Ungodly Thing, and Watch Steve will nod knowingly, and Roadwarrior will post multiple gifs of Joan of Arc douching, and daycoo will post in very large font: nice looking watch, and thanks for sharing!! And Mr. Jingles, sitting at his PC in Haifa, furiously whipping off his flacid dick, will break our balls in Cuneiform.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 29th 2019, 5:23am

conjurer wrote:
October 28th 2019, 10:04pm
Interestingly, I find this wartche (as totally fucking horrible as it is) as an outlier, and a stunningly surprising and intelligent form of marketing.

The WITs, as profoundly stupid as they are, will go thumbs down on this piece of shit; however, it will make them more comfortable buying (and perhaps even wearing) their Mighty Hydromaxes and Mid-Sized Sea-Cunters, because, in comparison, they're not as fucking horrible as this one.

Of course, there might be a few fan-bois terminally infected with Laloism who might actually buy this Ungodly Thing, and Watch Steve will nod knowingly, and Roadwarrior will post multiple gifs of Joan of Arc douching, and daycoo will post in very large font: nice looking watch, and thanks for sharing!! And Mr. Jingles, sitting at his PC in Haifa, furiously whipping off his flacid dick, will break our balls in Cuneiform.
Yes, he's a writer. :trophy:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 29th 2019, 8:16am

foghorn wrote:
October 29th 2019, 6:05am
SCHAWEEEEET TYMEPEECE!!!!

$$%^
:lol:

Return to “Invicta”