Horsetracks pool

DoubleSplit

Re: Horsetracks pool

Post by DoubleSplit » October 9th 2010, 6:21pm

eddiea wrote:
DoubleSplit wrote:He brags all the time, I mean seriously. The two posts that got me ticked off were. 1) Him buying his middle son a 2010 BMW and 2) The so called $25,000 bet on the Chiefs game forgot who they played?
An idiot that will have no chance on any fora , except of course for the retarded prone geeks...
I've spoke to several people on FB who I was surprised, to find out they hated him.
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Post by koimaster » October 9th 2010, 7:40pm

DoubleSplit wrote:
eddiea wrote:
DoubleSplit wrote:He brags all the time, I mean seriously. The two posts that got me ticked off were. 1) Him buying his middle son a 2010 BMW and 2) The so called $25,000 bet on the Chiefs game forgot who they played?

An idiot that will have no chance on any fora , except of course for the retarded prone geeks...

I've spoke to several people on FB who I was surprised, to find out they hated him.

He is a fake and is protected by the leaders of geeks, The technical grand manager even came to his defense and threatened those who doubted the fake one.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
DoubleSplit

Post by DoubleSplit » October 9th 2010, 9:17pm

koimaster wrote:
DoubleSplit wrote:
eddiea wrote:

He is a fake and is protected by the leaders of geeks, The technical grand manager even came to his defense and threatened those who doubted the fake one.
I believe it. Infact I was going back&forth with another member on watchgeeks about what he said about HT's pool. I guess his friend on there was told if he said anything bad about poor HT's Pool again he would get banned? I then say he can brag and talk shit about people picking on him? I do give him credit for being a stuck up pompus ass.
CA Crew

Post by CA Crew » October 15th 2010, 10:23am

Does he really think people are that gullible? Nevermind, many WGs are, and they've got the Invictas to prove it.

If he wanted to fool anyone else, he shoulda posted a shot of pool at a private residence. Coulda grabbed it right off the ol' innertubes.
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Luftwafflles » February 13th 2015, 2:33pm

This was a great thread to bring back Koi. Though personally, I have no more to say about the guy, since the poor fucker assumed room temp a few years ago. I hope he is in Invicta heaven, where the huge Chinese watches, fish sandwiches, and other people's swimming pools, are all on the house.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by biglove » February 15th 2015, 10:29am

mrneddles wrote:I would love to see Horsepaddy's pool, just so I could use his bathroom and leave him an Upper Decker.

You, sir, are a man amongst men for knowing the value of the Upper Decker! 8-)
"You can't fix stupid but you can sedate the hell out of it."-Youseff Achmed, MD

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 15th 2015, 11:43am

Horse Feathers wrote:Image taken (with additional modification) from the WIT thread "Found the ultimate use of an Invicta dive box"

This made me laugh hard. Perhaps you can do an image with Horsetrack's "butler" holding his mortal remains.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
abduksion

Post by abduksion » February 15th 2015, 2:16pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Image taken (with additional modification) from the WIT thread "Found the ultimate use of an Invicta dive box"

I was gonna post that last night but restrained myself lol.

Return to “Invicta”