USA! USA! USA!

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

USA! USA! USA!

Post by TemerityB » February 10th 2019, 7:30pm

Once again, the soulless money grabbers at Evine pimping this one for the enlisted person or true patriot in your life:

And, once again, the provenance matches the sentiment:

And, once again, this is the old Coalition Forces money grab, utterly shameless and bald-faced cheesy:

Someone told me years ago that you never see a hearse being followed by an armored car. - Datsun240Z71
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: USA! USA! USA!

Post by TemerityB » February 10th 2019, 8:09pm

robatsu wrote:All these Invictas I've seen here, I've never seen anything remotely similar IRL.

Where is stuff like this being worn?

This week, Invicta is actually setting sail on the third annual "Invicta Cruise," leaving Florida en route to Invicta Heaven or something, with what the company is claiming are 2,500 Invicta watch owners. In short: These things tend to be worn by people who watch home shopping networks and think the shills on their TV screens are their actual friends. They're the kind of people who order plastic rotisserie ovens and "miracle' slicers they don't need because they saw them on TV, think professional wrestling is real, and make endless bad life and financial choices. They're the type of people who send money to religious hucksters, play the lottery instead of making financial investments, and buy pre-made frozen peanut butter sandwiches to feed to their kids because the complexity of wiping some jelly and peanut butter on white bread is, you know, a lot of work. They're the type of people who like their watches at retail at the Invicta stores - hey, does Rolex give you five free watches when you buy three? Do you get to meet big time celebrities at the store like Eyal Lalo or even Gabrielle Union?

In other words, they're purchased by pretty much the type of people who would think the watch at issue here is handsome.
Last edited by TemerityB on February 10th 2019, 8:17pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someone told me years ago that you never see a hearse being followed by an armored car. - Datsun240Z71
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 10th 2019, 9:18pm

robatsu wrote:All these Invictas I've seen here, I've never seen anything remotely similar IRL.

Where is stuff like this being worn?

Pierce County, Washington. And more than a few in south King County.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Post by koimaster » February 11th 2019, 9:34am

codguy wrote:Betcha jingles has one........

I suspect he may have the SLUFF version of it.

sluff.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Invicta”