How bad can it be??? TV edition Android powerjet 9100

Post your watch reviews here
Watch Noob
Banned

Re: How bad can it be??? TV edition Android powerjet 9100

Post by Watch Noob » January 22nd 2013, 6:34am

Great review Ocean, thanks.

I like the original Powerjet case size much better than this. The dial layout/color scheme looks like shit on this model. Those hands are used on all Androids I believe which also look like shit. The bracelt on this particular model well, lloks like shit. You know what, I take it back, fuck the Powerjet, it looks like shit.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 22nd 2013, 7:30am

Watch Noob wrote:Great review Ocean, thanks.

I like the original Powerjet case size much better than this. The dial layout/color scheme looks like shit on this model. Those hands are used on all Androids I believe which also look like shit. The bracelt on this particular model well, lloks like shit. You know what, I take it back, fuck the Powerjet, it looks like shit.

You didn't mention the crown. What are your thoughts on the crown, Noob?
Watch Noob
Banned

Post by Watch Noob » January 22nd 2013, 7:33am

conjurer wrote:

the crown looks exactly like that piece of shit plastic crown that Invicta uses on all SAS models. I found that to be a piece of shit as well. Thanks for asking John.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 22nd 2013, 7:36am

Watch Noob wrote:
conjurer wrote:

the crown looks exactly like that piece of shit plastic crown that Invicta uses on all SAS models. I found that to be a piece of shit as well. Thanks for asking John.

A fair review and very concise, Noob!

Return to “Watch Reviews”