Petermann Bédat Dead-Beat Seconds

Luxury and Independent Watch brands
MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Petermann Bédat Dead-Beat Seconds

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » July 4th 2020, 8:31pm

I’ve got enough fucking deadbeats at work. Wouldn’t want a fucking deadbeat on the wrist.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » July 5th 2020, 7:11am

bobbee wrote:
July 5th 2020, 3:08am
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
July 4th 2020, 8:31pm
I’ve got enough fucking deadbeats at work. Wouldn’t want a fucking deadbeat on the wrist.
Fucking lying fucker!

Go on, say no! :mrgreen:
If I would find that at a flea market stall, maybe. I wouldn’t be deliberately looking for it, though. The cal. 372 sounds like a menace to find parts for. So, unless I’d fish one out of a junk watches bucket, no, I wouldn’t. I reckon the same goes for the Rolex Tru-Beat, and stuff like Chezard-powered Doxas might be fascinating, but it doesn’t really do anything for me.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » July 6th 2020, 2:23pm

Hey, those fine young watchmakers are only asking in the neighborood of $64,000 for that thing.

Anyone who can build a watch is, in my estimation, to be admired.

Anyone who'd buy that is, in my estimation, a damnable fool. Or a withered old British fop with a helper: "Jeremy, fetch my my dead-beat seconds and pour the bath for my epsom soak, won't you?"
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Luxury & Independent Watchmakers”