I've got one of biglove's Balls

Post your experiences with buyers, sellers and traders here.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

I've got one of biglove's Balls

Post by Falstaff » August 25th 2017, 9:55am

Yes indeedee! I'm the proud new owner of biglove's Fireman Glory. Arrived this AM packaged so securely that I suspect even conjurer's burly but mirthful daughter of Sappho couldn't have damaged it had she drop kicked it all the way to my door. The watch is actually nicer than it appeared in Mr. glove's pics and with one of the thoughtfully supplied extra links installed it fits like a charm. Great watch at a great price and service above and beyond from an esteemed brother Lord! Let the name of biglove hereafter be inscribed on the Watchlords' Roll of Honor. So let it be written - so let it be done!

Sir John Falstaff
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: I've got one of biglove's Balls

Post by biglove » August 25th 2017, 2:17pm

Britboy wrote:Is this going to leave you walking a little funny for a while?

Normally, yes, but the good news is I have an AT (Artifical Testicle for those who need an explanation of the terminology) waiting for me at the UPS Store.

With my new Omega Artifical Testicle, I shall be walking tall and able to hold my head high. ;)
"I believe in a God who doesn't need heavy financing." Irwin M. Fletcher, Fletch Lives, 1989
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Re: I've got one of biglove's Balls

Post by TemerityB » August 25th 2017, 4:45pm

Mark's right - photos ASAP.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Good & Bad Deals Report”