IWB Is a Juan In a Million Seller!!

Post your experiences with buyers, sellers and traders here.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

IWB Is a Juan In a Million Seller!!

Post by conjurer » November 12th 2014, 9:03pm

Good evening, ladies and germs. Right about now I'd be posting some pics of the cool Breitling I bought off Juan the other day, but as luck would have it, a gigantic windstorm blew in and fucked up the power grid around Casa Conjurer. Right now I'm typing this in a seedy, revolting Red Lion Inn hotel room where somebody probably fucking died last week. My house is as cold as Eyal's heart, as dark as Mort's immortal soul. The guys working on the deal say 48 hours, which means 72.

Anyway, the deal with Juan went as smoothly as any I've done. And, I'm wearing the bestest watch right now in the Federal Way Red Lion Inn!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
abduksion

Re: IWB Is a Juan In a Million Seller!!

Post by abduksion » November 12th 2014, 9:30pm

conjurer wrote:Good evening, ladies and germs. Right about now I'd be posting some pics of the cool Breitling I bought off Juan the other day, but as luck would have it, a gigantic windstorm blew in and fucked up the power grid around Casa Conjurer. Right now I'm typing this in a seedy, revolting Red Lion Inn hotel room where somebody probably fucking died last week. My house is as cold as Eyal's heart, as dark as Mort's immortal soul. The guys working on the deal say 48 hours, which means 72.

Anyway, the deal with Juan went as smoothly as any I've done. And, I'm wearing the bestest watch right now in the Federal Way Red Lion Inn!

I'm glad it went smoothly. Can't wait to see pics and Congrats are in order.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » November 13th 2014, 2:31am

Sorry you're out of power. As an electrician, high winds make me very nervous. Where I work, we get hit with the Columbia River gorge winds-knock on wood, the power has stayed on. High winds and freezing rain in the forecast for tomorrow. The commute across the I205 bridge has been a little hairy the last couple nights. Hope you're home soon. Congrats on the watch. The Red Lion in Kelso has a nice Mothers Day buffet, so you probably won't starve anyway.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 13th 2014, 9:08am

Thanks, guys! Actually, I back at home now. The power company actually pulled out all the stops on this one, and about half the people who had lost power now have it again (including me.) Some interesting shots of how bad the actual damage really was:

https://www.flickr.com//photos/pugetsou ... 2159/show/
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Wasp » November 13th 2014, 12:07pm

Can't go wrong with Breitling. Congratulations are in order. IF you are thinking of getting a generator PLEASE make sure it's not a cheapo Big Box Store Makagukoo or whatever the flavor of the season is. They are notorious for dirty power. Saw tooth sine will destroy integrated circuit boards. Furnace controllers, refrigadators, PCs, TVs, stereo equipment, anything with that little green board......you get the picture.
Good to be home.
Cheers
abduksion

Post by abduksion » November 13th 2014, 12:52pm

conjurer wrote:Thanks, guys! Actually, I back at home now. The power company actually pulled out all the stops on this one, and about half the people who had lost power now have it again (including me.) Some interesting shots of how bad the actual damage really was:

https://www.flickr.com//photos/pugetsou ... 2159/show/

Its amazing how much Puget Sound reminds me of Massachusetts but of course you guys get more rain.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 13th 2014, 12:55pm

foghorn wrote:An Omega and a Breitling now?? You're becoming quite foo foo.

How'd the cats do? did they get a separate room??

We left the cats in the house overnight. The Irish (O'Brian and Murphy) were fine, especially when we came in this morning to feed 'em. Smokey's pissed off and has an attitude. At least until dinner time tonight.

--Hawkeye
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 13th 2014, 1:56pm

Wasp wrote:Can't go wrong with Breitling. Congratulations are in order. IF you are thinking of getting a generator PLEASE make sure it's not a cheapo Big Box Store Makagukoo or whatever the flavor of the season is. They are notorious for dirty power. Saw tooth sine will destroy integrated circuit boards. Furnace controllers, refrigadators, PCs, TVs, stereo equipment, anything with that little green board......you get the picture.
Good to be home.
Cheers

^^^Good advice right there. Get ya a Generac, and a journeyman electrician.

Where's the pics, already? Nevermind, I found 'em.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » November 15th 2014, 10:57am

conjurer wrote:Good evening, ladies and germs. Right about now I'd be posting some pics of the cool Breitling I bought off Juan the other day, but as luck would have it, a gigantic windstorm blew in and fucked up the power grid around Casa Conjurer. Right now I'm typing this in a seedy, revolting Red Lion Inn hotel room where somebody probably fucking died last week. My house is as cold as Eyal's heart, as dark as Mort's immortal soul. The guys working on the deal say 48 hours, which means 72.

Inn deeed, he is juan of a kind - and 1 of the few folks that will work wit the paypalllllllll challenged among uz.

Return to “Good & Bad Deals Report”