George here

georgewg
Facebook ID: 0

George here

Post by georgewg » August 13th 2020, 1:09pm

Hello everyone. I'm brand new here and I would like to say thank you for accepting me to this wonderful watch forum. I live in the northeastern part of the USA. I'm 56 1/2 years old and I love to collect watches.

My collection consists of divers watches, chronographs and LCD watches. I also own a few analog/digital watches. I own Seiko diver's watches, Seiko Chronographs, Seiko LCD alarm watches, Citizen Eco-Drive Diver's watches, Citizen Eco-Drive Chronographs , a few Invictas, a 6105 Homage SteelDive Diver's watch, a Homage 6105 San Martin Diver's watch, a few Wenger Diver watches, Timex LCD's and also some regular Timex Quartz Indiglo analog watches, many non G-Shock Casio LCD watches as well as a huge array of various Casio G-Shock models and a few no name brands.

I love buying watches on eBay and on Amazon when I see something that I like if the price is reasonable. All in all, I probably own over 100+ watches in my collection. I've been collecting watches since the mid 1990's. However, I've been buying watches since I was 10 years old. I just added 3 more analog G-Shocks to my collection. I hope to exchange knowledge as well as to learn more about watches here in this forum. I'm looking forward to making new friends on here who love buying and collecting watches as much as I do.
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Re: Welcome new Members

Post by biglove » August 13th 2020, 1:16pm

Hidey-Ho! Photos are appreciated; of your watches, not your genitals.

Barring speaking ill of a Lord’s family and penis pics, pretty much everything else is a go here. Unless you are a pedo then those folks up in the NW are gonna’ break out the work car.

What line of work you in?
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: George here

Post by TemerityB » August 13th 2020, 3:29pm

Hello, George. Welcome to ya.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”