New UK Member

Thunder1 (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New UK Member

Post by Thunder1 » March 6th 2019, 3:48pm

Welcome to the asylum..you will be assimilated...resistance is futile..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Hawk
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Hawk » March 6th 2019, 5:13pm

biglove wrote:Hidey-Ho! The UK? Isn't that like me saying I reside in North America? Have you no national pride?

I believe it's de rigueur to employ generalities when introducing oneself to a foreign forum. I mean, would you join a forum in the UK by saying you were eating beignets at café du monde right down the road from Lake Punch-A-Train or just say 'Merica?

My family is from the midlands which, it turns out predictably enough, is anything not on the edges and failed to be very specific when addressing a Brit. I would have been better off with this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawkhurst

Though I am assured that my granddad changed the "K" to an "X" to avoid being tangled up with the gang that operated out of the area. A better gaggle of smugglers and robbers would be hard to come by. We moved to 'Merica and became derelicts and land-locked pirates.

Oh, and welcome to the new guy.
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 6th 2019, 10:53pm

Welcome, goddamn it!

We've had a few limeys join lately, and I have to admit that they've been jolly fine fellows. However, you avatar sucks ass. I hate comic book characters; they are stupid and banal. I shall happily sell you a brand new avatar that has some class and originality for only 500 pounds sterling or whatever you limeys pay in cash money.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”