hello from Florida

Jfp9
Facebook ID: 0

hello from Florida

Post by Jfp9 » March 22nd 2018, 7:01pm

Hello from sunny Florida. No trolls hiding in my system. Old time watch collector and part-time Watch hacker. Unfortunately many of my watches are in storage as the family searches for a new homestead.
Cheers,
Jim
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Re: hello from Florida

Post by koimaster » March 22nd 2018, 7:29pm

Welcome to the forum. My mother lives in your area. Beware of the guy who eats with his pecker or the pirate with Rolls and rolex fetish.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » March 22nd 2018, 8:44pm

Welcome to WatchLords. Lived in Florida myself back in the 80's, Fort Walton Beach. Miss the sunshine not so much the humidity.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 24th 2018, 2:45pm

Hello, and welcome to WatchLords... while our Fearless Leader spoke of the gent who eats with his pecker and our rezident lumburjeck [sic], he failed to mention the lone deceased person here @Watchlords. Please allow me to introduce myself: I am Mortuus D. Praesepultus, WL's Prince of Death & Darkness, and all that shit. While I don't eat with my pecker nor drive a Rolls Royce, I DO change out my embalming fluids every six months (every month during particularly hot summers), fly my own versions of the Gulfstream 550 & 660 (called the "H-Mod" for "Sky Hearse," or simply 550H & 660H), and drive Mercedes Benz automobiles. But enough about 'lil 'ol moi'. Let's discuss YOU, dear newbie...

Please show us some photographs -- if you have any that are extant (that's "in existence," for those of you in Fairfax, VA & Perth-Fremantle), that is -- as we love to have a look-see at what our beloved 'newbs' are into. We do SO enjoy having 'newbs' among us, as they're so delicious with fava beans and fine Chianti enthusiastic about draining their bank accounts & giving the resultant cash to us via the Donate Button on our Home Page, FWAA-HAA-HAAA-HAAAAAH!! this wonderful hobby of ours. Indeed, you'll find, as have we ALL, the joy of giving away the most expensive half of your collection to those with the "Master of Time" designation collecting and sharing with your fellow 'Lords in this semi-benevolent dictatorship place that is WatchLords.

Again, welcome to WatchLords!! Don't you dare fucking piss us off!! We're glad you're here!! 8-)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » March 24th 2018, 7:11pm

Hidey-Ho! And welcome.

I am particularly fond of discussions regarding defecation. Keep in mind, this is not sexual but a medical preoccupation. If you need to discuss poop, I am your man.
"You can't fix stupid but you can sedate the hell out of it."-Youseff Achmed, MD

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
gerdson
Master of Time

Post by gerdson » March 25th 2018, 12:22am

Welcome! I only know this about Flordida:

Two fleas are sitting on the beach in Daytona. It's the middle of February. One flea has this bad cold, he's sneezing, sniffling, and carrying on.

The other flea asks the first how he got such an awful cold.

The first flea says "Oh it was terrible, I rode down here in the beard of a guy riding a motorcycle. It was cold, wet and windy. Then it started raining and I got this damn cold."

The other flea says "That's a rough way to get here, you should do what I do. I go to the airport, find the stewardess lounge, go in the bathroom and hop on a stewardess, then I crawl up beneath her slip into her muff. It's a cozy and comfortable way to travel.

One year later, same beach, same two fleas. The same flea has the same bad cold. He's sneezing, sniffling, and carrying on.

The other flea says to him "Didn't I meet you here last year and you had that same awful cold?"

The first flea says "Yeah, that was me and I did just what you said. I went to the airport, found the stewardess lounge, went to the bathroom and jumped on this beautiful stewardess. She was so nice and warm and soft that I fell asleep and when I woke up ... I was on the beard of that biker again!"
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”