New to the forum - Jonbrit

JontheBrit
Posts: 24
Joined: January 30th 2018, 7:57am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by JontheBrit » February 7th 2018, 4:33am

biglove wrote:
koimaster wrote:Well now, had to move some of the posts into the political shithole forum. try not letting it go that far off the rails into the political area in public threads please.



Damn, this must have gone Cecil south in all fire hurry?!



Sorry I am not normally political, that was not my intention. Just here for some banter and maybe a watch for the collection.
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 7465
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by Falstaff » February 7th 2018, 7:25am

JontheBrit wrote:
biglove wrote:
koimaster wrote:Well now, had to move some of the posts into the political shithole forum. try not letting it go that far off the rails into the political area in public threads please.



Damn, this must have gone Cecil south in all fire hurry?!



Sorry I am not normally political, that was not my intention. Just here for some banter and maybe a watch for the collection.



Not a criticism. We thrive on political "discussion" (pronounced "streetfight"). It's just that we have a dedicated subforum for politics, religion and all things taboo. Although not accessible by the general public, all Watchlord members are eligible to view and post in it, but must first opt in to do so. Hang around for a bit, get the feel of the place and then, if you wish, let Koi know and you too can spout political rodomontade to your heart's content. FYI - As far as invective, Watchlords' family members (wives, husbands, kids, grandparents, significant others, etc.) are off limits under penalty of ban and permanent exile. Other than that, no holds are barred, no quarter asked - or (generally) given. An adult topic forum for adults.
"When the music's over, turn out the lights."
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » February 9th 2018, 10:27pm

JontheBrit wrote:OK what's the best affordable Tudor? Those snow flake hands have become rather appealing!

I like my Tooter "Brrrack Bay," as it's an awesomely beautimous piece of watch flesh...

Image

Image

Have a superb weekend, my friend... 8-)
User avatar
catnap
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 1928
Joined: January 22nd 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Great Britain
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by catnap » February 10th 2018, 4:33am

Mortuus wrote:
JontheBrit wrote:OK what's the best affordable Tudor? Those snow flake hands have become rather appealing!

I like my Tooter "Brrrack Bay," as it's an awesomely beautimous piece of watch flesh...

Image

Image

Have a superb weekend, my friend... 8-)

Really great watch
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 12290
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by biglove » February 14th 2018, 7:28pm

JontheBrit wrote:That is well smart, love it, reminds me of a watch I was after for ages but never had the cash for it, a 2010 winter olympics Omega limited ed. (the red bezel)



https://www.authenticwatches.com/omega- ... oTwLBNMGaM
"You can't fix stupid but you can sedate the hell out of it."-Youseff Achmed, MD

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 29756
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by conjurer » March 12th 2018, 3:23pm

JontheBrit wrote:Hi everyone, I'm back and guess what? I got a white Knight it's no safe queen it isn't perfect But I don't care its cool woo hoo very happy indeed (oh and it is a tad cheaper than the other white dialed watch I would rather like :) )


Jesus Christ! This is fine news, the best I've heard all day. I'll be able to sleep well tonight.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Posts: 38148
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 100000918104351
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: New to the forum - Jonbrit

Post by koimaster » March 12th 2018, 3:37pm

JontheBrit wrote:Hi everyone, I'm back and guess what? I got a white Knight it's no safe queen it isn't perfect But I don't care its cool woo hoo very happy indeed (oh and it is a tad cheaper than the other white dialed watch I would rather like :) )



Pictures or it didn't happen. :lol:


Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Post Reply

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests