New forum user from Spain

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New forum user from Spain

Post by 3Flushes » February 14th 2015, 2:21am

What's the deal with the pocket watch with the Mstrstk in the last pic? It's very cool lookin'. That old Eterna is great looking, also too.

Do you have a good, old family recipe for paella by any chance?

Welcome to Watchlords; the joint's more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.
Last edited by 3Flushes on February 14th 2015, 3:19pm, edited 2 times in total.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Post by hcharles » February 14th 2015, 2:33am

Nice Eterna and Longines. Welcome to the forum.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » February 14th 2015, 3:05pm

hcharles wrote:Nice Eterna and Longines. Welcome to the forum.

Zackly what I was gonna say...! I have a very similar Longines:

(Por favor, ignore la correa de la OTAN; Yo estaba perra-abofetear a un tonto, poco payaso estúpido, uno de varios aquí que piensa que es el árbitro del gusto y de la moda en el mundo de la relojería ... siempre hay al menos una en cada websitio... ;) )

Bienvenido a Watchlords, señor mornabis! Estoy tan contenta de que usted y su hermosa colección estás aquí con nosotros.

Donaldo de los Muertos 8-)
mornabis
Facebook ID: 0

Post by mornabis » February 14th 2015, 3:11pm

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

I'll make my first post to share a little of information about the clock then, Wasp.
It's a morez from 1885.

The look of the longines and montblanc pic is due to the high dinamic range method I used to develope the raw files of the camera.

See you over here.

mornabis
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » February 14th 2015, 3:29pm

mornabis wrote:Thanks for the spanish words, mortuus, and for sharing the flagship.
That NATO is not that bad, but if you don't like it, I suggest to change it for a genuine croco from hirsch, you will directly get the look in my pic...

I actually now have it on a gold-plated stainless steel rally bracelet, but I'm having trouble linking up my old camera with my new computer. Will post some pix once the computer problems are behind me.

Sorry about my sucky Spanish; languages are a bit difficult por los muertos... :?

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”