Hello there !! I think...

dcash

Hello there !! I think...

Post by dcash » September 30th 2014, 5:15pm

Just put a dig on wanna be BADASS Skelton. Just joined this merry band of misfits. Don't know what to expect, and right now just spending time trying to recoup from a head-on. I was the truck driver. Got the bad end of the stick on this one. The other driver really should not have been behind the wheel, but she wouldn't have it any other way! She found the driver side wheel, thus sending me over her engine compartment. This happened in '08. One neck fusion later and another one possible after my next myelogram, later this month,maybe we'll know more then. Don't think so, but you never know. Meanwhile, been checking out, buying a few, and trying to learn about these tick tock thingies..Who knows? Might even learn something along the way!!!
abduksion

Re: Hello there !! I think...

Post by abduksion » September 30th 2014, 8:35pm

Dr.Morningwood wrote:I think it the Oxycontin talking!!

abduksion wrote:WTF is this shit?

Its been a long time since we've had a good troll around. ;)
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 30th 2014, 9:42pm

jason_recliner wrote:Welcome to WL, Dbag.

"Dbag", or, D-bag. That's a very "in" thing to say there, Toby. A lot of the kids like to use this term.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 30th 2014, 10:03pm

jason_recliner wrote:Silly old me! John, I'm just terrible with names!

No problemo, Tobes. Me and Feathers and Triple Flush will just have to take out the garbage. It's been a long time since we had to make a run to the Pine Barrens with a "dead package." This fellow curled up and died by the front door of the Social Club. Warm up the work car, H-F! We'll stop at Delmonico's for a little Surf'n'Turf action over here on the way back.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by svaglic » October 1st 2014, 12:59am

Come on guys. He is honest and up front about being f'ed up. I got into watches because I was laid up after my heart attack. Maybe he shouldn't post while on his meds, but I and others here have drunk posted before and got a pass.
DUDE, don't buy a watch while on your meds. Mickey Mouse is cool, but Daffy is not.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » October 1st 2014, 7:55am

svaglic wrote:Come on guys. He is honest and up front about being f'ed up. I got into watches because I was laid up after my heart attack. Maybe he shouldn't post while on his meds, but I and others here have drunk posted before and got a pass.
DUDE, don't buy a watch while on your meds. Mickey Mouse is cool, but Daffy is not.

Indeed these things are understandable.

I am reminded of myself when posting during those times of mystery and wonder right after the Ambien kicks in but before one passes out face down in a sand trap.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 2nd 2014, 6:26am

Hidey-Ho!

You may be a troll but due to my prior incident of a former "wrong call" on a troll, I welcome you with open arms, and a touch of Xanax on board myself before surgery today.

This will be the best horological home you will ever have or it will be the watch world equivalent of Dante's 9th Circle of hell. Your call OxyBoy.

Be a good fellow and share with us some of your collection, pictures are appreciated, and tell us about where you are and where you want to go with your watch collecting. Maybe even a bit about your line of work and hobbies.

If you continue with your posts at your current level of literacy and content, may God have mercy on your soul. These men will spit you out like a piece of week old gum and then grind your ass in the dirt.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 2nd 2014, 7:06pm

Damn, you guys are harsh!

Nice!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
dcash

Post by dcash » October 2nd 2014, 7:53pm

This better to be thought of as a fool,than to open one's mouth and prove. Damn hope I didn't hurt any bodies itsie bits I feelings.. You know what they say!! TOUGH SHIT!!!
abduksion

Post by abduksion » October 2nd 2014, 8:36pm

dcash wrote:This better to be thought of as a fool,than to open one's mouth and prove. Damn hope I didn't hurt any bodies itsie bits I feelings.. You know what they say!! TOUGH SHIT!!!

Have you been taking Shakespeare classes lately?

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”