This Site by Boaters aka Boaters1907

koimaster
Founder

Re: This Site

Post by koimaster » March 30th 2013, 9:09am

Also removed was spinner410 billy smith aka whatever he used as well as two dozen others.

Members who do not heed the posting requirements are put into a new forum called the dog house. They will not be allowed to view the forum. Currently I am going through membership lists to see who fits that description. And a shout out to Charlie Oates while I am at it.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » January 18th 2015, 2:36pm

koimaster wrote:Members who do not heed the posting requirements are put into a new forum called the dog house.

In my 25+ year marriage to Missus Mort, I have visited that same place many times...it takes weeks, even months to get out, sometimes. :?
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » January 18th 2015, 4:39pm

fatman wrote:We had one of these hanging in the kitchen at my grandmothers house when I was growing up.

Not sure what happened to it but I think about it often.

Wow, my best friend growing up had one in his house. His little brother seemed to live there. :lol:
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » January 18th 2015, 5:35pm

koimaster wrote:
Boaters wrote:This Site Sucks!!!

Really?? You must be a bitch boy from texas who moved to Astoria Oregon thinking you might find some little boys to play with. Thanks for dropping by. Hey Mark, do you know this geek?

I missed this thread the first time around. Don't know the guy but they do have a lot of fish in Astoria. I recommend the Bowpicker but it's not open year round.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » January 18th 2015, 6:28pm

Kahuna74 wrote:
fatman wrote:We had one of these hanging in the kitchen at my grandmothers house when I was growing up.

Not sure what happened to it but I think about it often.

Wow, my best friend growing up had one in his house. His little brother seemed to live there. :lol:

Ha, the one I gre up with had my grandparents, my mother , her brother and sister. No room for me but I couldn't do anything wrong in my grandparents house anyway. ;)
HF
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » January 18th 2015, 6:43pm

Wow, looks like I missed this thread the first time around, too. What do these goobers have to gain by ... oh, never mind.

Couldn't help but notice the doghouse thing was made in the U.S.A., by the way. That whole thing is just cooler than cool; really takes me back. Jeebus, I miss the simple stuff we used to have.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » January 18th 2015, 7:52pm

Guess i'm lucky but I never understood the "Doghouse" thing for married couples. Maybe my parents hid it from us but never saw anything last beyond a day, same for my in-laws.

My wife and I ( married 27 years) do have our faults but we admit ownership and move on, we also don't build up ammunition reserves. Same things go for the kids, and as a parent accept fault when needed. Louis CK has a routine where he talks about the time he caught himself shouting at one of his kids. He said he suddenly stopped after he realized that he was the first asshole they ever experienced.

Life is too hard at times and too short, don't fuck it up with petty BS.

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 18th 2015, 11:44pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Guess i'm lucky but I never understood the "Doghouse" thing for married couples. Maybe my parents hid it from us but never saw anything last beyond a day, same for my in-laws.

My wife and I ( married 27 years) do have our faults but we admit ownership and move on, we also don't build up ammunition reserves. Same things go for the kids, and as a parent accept fault when needed. Louis CK has a routine where he talks about the time he caught himself shouting at one of his kids. He said he suddenly stopped after he realized that he was the first asshole they ever experienced.

Well said.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » January 19th 2015, 8:58am

Horse Feathers wrote:Guess i'm lucky but I never understood the "Doghouse" thing for married couples. Maybe my parents hid it from us but never saw anything last beyond a day, same for my in-laws.

True words to live by. This last week I have been blowing up like a mad man. My wife and I talked about it last night. Not sure why its happening. I know that all these dark over cast days are not helping. Still I need to put my mouth in check.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » January 19th 2015, 10:38am

Kahuna74 wrote:

True words to live by. This last week I have been blowing up like a mad man. My wife and I talked about it last night. Not sure why its happening. I know that all these dark over cast days are not helping. Still I need to put my mouth in check.

I don't know if I agree. People can be made to "look" like assholes because, through no fault of their own, they're somehow surrounded by assholes, and there's only so much shit sandwich a person can take.

As for yelling once in a while, there's nothing wrong with being passionate about something. Unless you're screaming at your wife because she hid the credit card after you ordered your fifth different color SAN III. :mrgreen:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » January 19th 2015, 12:24pm

TemerityB wrote:
Kahuna74 wrote:

I don't know if I agree. People can be made to "look" like assholes because, through no fault of their own, they're somehow surrounded by assholes, and there's only so much shit sandwich a person can take.

As for yelling once in a while, there's nothing wrong with being passionate about something. Unless you're screaming at your wife because she hid the credit card after you ordered your fifth different color SAN III. :mrgreen:

T, I was referring to spouse and kids, if your assessment (pun intended) holds true they have bigger issues and at least contributed to root cause. ;)
I just don't get the Doghouse thing.
Last edited by Horse Feathers on January 19th 2015, 1:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » January 19th 2015, 6:26pm

TemerityB wrote:
Kahuna74 wrote:

This made me laugh and thank you I needed that. No Invictas in my house anymore. :twisted: I think it is to many shit sandwiches lately, time for a life change maybe.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » January 19th 2015, 6:29pm

HF, I think the Dog House was more of a joke in my friends house, can't say about other folks homes.
I do think screaming all the time and acting crazy like I have been is not healthy or good for my love life. So I know I need to put my ass in check.
Tzimisces

Post by Tzimisces » January 19th 2015, 6:32pm

Kahuna74 wrote:HF, I think the Dog House was more of a joke in my friends house, can't say about other folks homes.
I do think screaming all the time and acting crazy like I have been is not healthy or good for my love life. So I know I need to put my ass in check.

You could convert to Islam. Apparently there's an entire protocol for beating your wife.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » January 19th 2015, 7:29pm

Bigjimzlll wrote:If you meet more than three assholes in one day....it usually isn't them

Sig worthy, if I may?

"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » February 14th 2019, 11:46am

Since this clown tried to register using the ID boaters1907 I thought I would bump it up for giggles.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Welcome! Introduce Yourself”